BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 09-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Steve Ludzik's Leisure Suit Vest

Default 2013 Bolts Training Camp

Anyone know if the live-streamed scrimmages on Monday and Tuesday will be available later as VOD (video on-demand)? Or know of a creative way to record such things?
Old 09-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

Are there any thoughts out there that one of the more vet d-men (Salo, Brewer) might not be in the clubs plans for this year??? Maybe going younger...

I wouldn't think so myself but I hear a couple of jackwagons at work discussing this...
Old 09-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Default China doll

Just read that Malone has an upper body injury. Glad I told my son not to pick him in his NHL fantasy draft.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:24 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
Just read that Malone has an upper body injury.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

Old 09-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Cooper's Law

He is going to play tomorrow night so it can't be too bad.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester47 View Post
Are there any thoughts out there that one of the more vet d-men (Salo, Brewer) might not be in the clubs plans for this year??? Maybe going younger...

I wouldn't think so myself but I hear a couple of jackwagons at work discussing this...
Salo's contract is up at the end of this season. I would expect him to be moved at the deadline if the team is out of playoff contention by then. However, he does have a modified NMC, so he would control ultimately if he if and where he wanted to be moved. If we are a contender, I would not expect him to be moved.

Brewer's contract is up at the end of next year, but he has a modified NTC. After a season under Cooper and the new assistants, it will be interesting to see if he returns to form in the post-Boucher defensive system. He's a guy that could be bought out of his last year next summer if reformation under Cooper's Law didn't improve his contributions.

Last night in Nashville, he was playing more physical and making stand up open ice hits at the blueline. Something I hadn't seen in a few seasons.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Crispy's Notepad

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy View Post
Salo's contract is up at the end of this season. I would expect him to be moved at the deadline if the team is out of playoff contention by then. However, he does have a modified NMC, so he would control ultimately if he if and where he wanted to be moved. If we are a contender, I would not expect him to be moved.

Brewer's contract is up at the end of next year, but he has a modified NTC. After a season under Cooper and the new assistants, it will be interesting to see if he returns to form in the post-Boucher defensive system. He's a guy that could be bought out of his last year next summer if reformation under Cooper's Law didn't improve his contributions.

Last night in Nashville, he was playing more physical and making stand up open ice hits at the blueline. Something I hadn't seen in a few seasons.
That is good to know. When he first came here that was how he was playing. Then it was like he fell into that Lightning curse.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Default Malone

I just read the tweet fromDamien and he is day to day with the injury...I will believe it when I see him on the ice, although they might want to keep him out to avoid further injury