BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 02-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
(cosmic utensil = douche nozzle ?)
Maybe Joe's Garage can tell you more about a utensil.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Steve F**king Yzerman

While we're here, the Dougie Hamilton crotch-sniffing is getting to be a bit much. Even in a game with absolutely nothing to do with him, like Dallas and Colorado tonight, the TV broadcasters just have to bring him up.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Couldn't have been because they were promoting the Bruins-Canadiens for Wednesday. They talked about the Lightning and Flyers for a bit too.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist

For what it's worth ESPN now has Conacher ranked #1 in the newest rookie rankings. I would link but it's insider article. Tarasenko #2, Schultz #3 and Hamilton #4

Here's the scouting report on Cory

"The diminutive Conacher is producing like a heavy weight. Conacher and Tarasenko are very similar players in that they both add energy, they both have excellent hockey IQs, but -- most importantly for me -- they have true grit to their game. These two could end up going back and forth all season, challenging for the title right until the final game. With 5 goals and 7 assists in 8 games, Conacher is leading the rookie points race. The points are exceptional, but my experience tells me his willingness to play in high traffic areas is what trumps his production and also fuels the offensive numbers. "Someone forgot to tell Conacher he is not 6-foot-4 and 225 pounds," one member of the Lightning staff told me. He is a small player (just 5-8) who is playing a big man's game on the biggest of stages ... and thriving."
Old 02-05-2013, 03:07 PM
XO Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf1910 View Post
For what it's worth ESPN now has Conacher ranked #1 in the newest rookie rankings. I would link but it's insider article. Tarasenko #2, Schultz #3 and Hamilton #4
Just a note for anyone interested in INSIDER. They give you free insider access with an ESPN the magazine subscription. I got my subs. at DiscountMags.com if I remember right.. 2 years for 8 bucks