BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 04-14-2014, 06:49 AM
John Tortorella's Doghouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Even if Bishop is ready you have to go with the hot hand and that is Lindback. You play him thus allowing Bishop to rest up so he is 110% to take over when needed.
I totally agree- but I'm not sure Coop does that- If Bish says he feels good and is ready to play... well we know He's going to get the benefit of the doubt. And yeas he has earned that... even so, I'd go with Lindy at least until he shows a few cracks... hard to pull a guy when nothing is getting by him.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolts37205 View Post
Otherwise I would start Lindback much as I hate to say that, but again is Bishop actually well?
I know many have speculated that Bish being ready for Round 1 may be pushing it, so that's the million dollar question right now.

Even if Bish is ready, I'm glad Lindback has finally made the choice a difficult one.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:51 AM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnos View Post
I know many have speculated that Bish being ready for Round 1 may be pushing it, so that's the million dollar question right now.

Even if Bish is ready, I'm glad Lindback has finally made the choice a difficult one.
And I love how this could be playing mind games with the Habs.......wondering who do they have to prepare for.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:06 AM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

I've got two middle fingers upraised for Ovechkin. The first is for the send-off to him and his shitty team going to hit the golf course, and the second is for his decision to take a run at Paquette early in the game. Boy, you sure are tough, taking on a rookie in his second NHL game . Too bad he didn't have the balls to try to run somebody bigger. I would have loved to see him get his clock cleaned by an appropriate TB player.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Old-Skool Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post
I've got two middle fingers upraised for Ovechkin. The first is for the send-off to him and his shitty team going to hit the golf course, and the second is for his decision to take a run at Paquette early in the game. Boy, you sure are tough, taking on a rookie in his second NHL game . Too bad he didn't have the balls to try to run somebody bigger. I would have loved to see him get his clock cleaned by an appropriate TB player.
This/+1/upvote/whateverwedotoshowagreementonbp
Old 04-14-2014, 05:57 PM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

Send a message via AIM to njbolt12

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post
Ovechkin WILL take on bigger guys. Remember when he fought Downie? Oh wait, his teammate had to "rescue" him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
This/+1/upvote/whateverwedotoshowagreementonbp
This/+2/upvote/whateverwedotoshowagreementonbp