BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 04-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

Not the Bolts, but here's the Bucs' new uniform for 2014. Because, you know, the only thing wrong with the team is the uniforms, even though they're already the coolest looking in the league

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-conte...s-uniforms.jpg
Old 04-08-2014, 10:04 AM
John Tortorella's Doghouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Found out tonight why they started the Blue Line Club. Seems many of the center side line seats are held by the promoters who then package the seats to the tour groups and sell many online to the out of towners, like Boston, Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, etc etc etc. The team was getting sick of seeing non Lightning fans in those seats, and also had many Lightning fans complain about the price they pay to be abused. I for one moved out of 115 and up to 213 just to get away from them.

Thinking is that if they raised the price per game by $11 dollars and then returned $10 via food dollars on your new jersey chip the promoters won't be able to pass the chip around and they will be losing money. So far most of the promoters have refused to renew in those sections and are now trying to find blocks elsewhere to purchase. I was told they are having a very hard time doing so.
That is cool. Good plan, I hope it works.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:52 PM
Steve Ludzik's Leisure Suit Vest

Pretty sure EE already stated that these will be black. If it wasn't him, it was someone else close to the organization.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:54 PM
John Grahame's Designated Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuchieMonster View Post
Pretty sure EE already stated that these will be black. If it wasn't him, it was someone else close to the organization.
In the emails I've sent to the org they've said over and over that we should just be patient and that those of us wanting black and blue to be our colors should be happy with what they come out with. <<This response was from last year or so, so we'll see!
Old 04-13-2014, 11:41 PM

Fine, if they mean our colors, black & blue, are not only our colors with the thirds, but they're our colors, period. Holding my breath--not.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:15 AM

Default 2014 Threads Thread

So another long summer upon us, at least we have something new, black jersey-wise, to look forward to come fall. Right now, though, there is absolute zero to be found online in the way of leaked photos of the new thirds. It's amazing how good this organization is at getting buy-in on keeping secrets. So I found the next best thing on icethetics--three pages of designs, some I recall seeing before, some not...maybe fun to check out since there's no hockey.

http://icethetics.squarespace.com/co...-bay-lightning

I am really, really hoping they do a black throwback third with victory stripes and with the shoulder patch as the main crest...then the fans go so ber$erk over it, they make it the regular jer$ey, unveiling the white road version for 2015-16
Old 06-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

There's one on page 2 from Bastian Schmulling that I really like. No black accents, but silver/grey accents instead.

http://icethetics.squarespace.com/co...lightning.html
Old 06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist

Well guys, had to dig back to find this thread. But got an email today from the Bolts about relocating to the BlueLine club. I won't be relocating from 109 but the reason I post is you now have a look at the back of the new 3rd jersey.

http://lightning.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=98767

Click on the tab for "new 3rd jersey" (which all Full STM in the blue line club will receive) and you see the back with 91 to see a glimpse of the color scheme
Old 06-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Couldn't just be solid black eh?
Old 06-20-2014, 04:28 PM
John Grahame's Designated Driver

I think there's still hope.