BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-16-2018, 05:05 PM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Pence will pardon It.
Pence’s ass will never hit the desk chair in the Oval Office. Manafort was responsible for recruiting him as VP, and Pence ran the transition team. The odds he is innocent in this whole affair are zero. The only difference between him and everyone else is he has the good sense not to run his mouth.
Old 07-16-2018, 06:55 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/st...61456098828289

Scott Stedman @ScottMStedman
27m
NEW: I can confirm that the US Congressman who allegedly met with Butina and Torshin in August 2015 in Moscow was Dana Rohrabacher.
Been rumors about this toad's relationship with Putin's regime for years. McCarthy said it point blank in a "secret" GOP leadership meeting. Oh, and he said the Trump campaign as well received Putin funding....
Old 07-16-2018, 08:48 PM
BP Staff

He's not the only one... just the most prominent. I suspect we're all going to be surprised just how far the cancer has spread, particularly in the House. It'll help explain the institutional dysfunction there, I think.
Old 07-16-2018, 08:56 PM
Cooper's Law

Waiver, do you have any shame, any shred of doubt, any mixed feelings at all about constantly defending Trump? I mean, come on, you’re supposed to be an ex-LEO and your guy just outed himself today without question. He clearly stated that his own appointed guy Coats gave him the intel (that Russia meddled) and he disagrees with it. He believes Putin. These were his words today! And the whole country has gone apeshit because only a fucking TRAITOR can still defend this sack of shit. So explain yourself, sir.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:05 PM
Brad Richard's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBolt View Post
Pence’s ass will never hit the desk chair in the Oval Office. Manafort was responsible for recruiting him as VP, and Pence ran the transition team. The odds he is innocent in this whole affair are zero. The only difference between him and everyone else is he has the good sense not to run his mouth.
I call him "the white robot". His role(s) in all of this horseshit will also come to light; and it won't be pretty for this complicit POS. "Evangelical" hypocrite to the nth degree. I do remember him echoing trump's claim that Putin was a "stronger leader" than Obama..and then he later denied saying it.

Last edited by Puckhead; 07-16-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:15 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
Waiver, do you have any shame, any shred of doubt, any mixed feelings at all about constantly defending Trump? I mean, come on, youíre supposed to be an ex-LEO and your guy just outed himself today without question. He clearly stated that his own appointed guy Coats gave him the intel (that Russia meddled) and he disagrees with it. He believes Putin. These were his words today! And the whole country has gone apeshit because only a fucking TRAITOR can still defend this sack of shit. So explain yourself, sir.
I imagine Waiver's curled up in a ball pissing himself at the moment, feverishly hoping for some talking points from his typical Fox News/Sinclair/Brietbart/InfoWars orbit that will explain away the fact Trump did everything short of dropping to his knees for Putin in that press conference today.
Old 07-16-2018, 09:45 PM
BP Staff

Was it worth your soul, Waiver?
Old 07-16-2018, 09:50 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
Waiver, do you have any shame, any shred of doubt, any mixed feelings at all about constantly defending Trump? I mean, come on, youíre supposed to be an ex-LEO and your guy just outed himself today without question. He clearly stated that his own appointed guy Coats gave him the intel (that Russia meddled) and he disagrees with it. He believes Putin. These were his words today! And the whole country has gone apeshit because only a fucking TRAITOR can still defend this sack of shit. So explain yourself, sir.
I think the talking point circulating now is "Well of COURSE he trusts law enforcement, when it's HIS. He just doesn't trust the Deep State fake news corrupt-as-hell law enforcement perpetrating the biggest witch hunt since the Sanderson Sisters. Also, why antagonize another world leader when you can compromise and practice exemplary diplomacy? All that stuff was in the past - and thanks, Obama - so let's just move on, right?"

Or something equally as bootlicking and disingenuous. Baaaaaaaaaa.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:46 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

For the first time ever, we have a President who is working to further the interests of our enemy instead of America. Everything about Trump has bee a fraud, including America First. Hell, itís not in Trumps top 200.

How anyone can defend this traitor is beyond me. Now we have an indictment today that says that the Russians were not just working with Trump, it the Republican Party

And this is Muller, a Republican, that is saying this.

The stench of this administration is everywhere, yet WW is still defending him.