BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 09-04-2019, 03:43 PM
BP Staff

There’s a felony arrest warrant out for Jacob Wohl in California!

Old 09-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Maybe I am being too hard on WW. For all I know NYTimesPost.com may have been the recipient of several prestigious Kazakhstan Union of Journalists awards.
You are getting about as bad as pete Donnie.

Yup I posted about the awards that WikiLeaks have gotten. They have received 12, one of which was from the Kazakhstan Union of Journalists. pete wanted to try and smear me for posting the awards, and of the 12 he only posted about this one. And now you have done the same.

What about the other 11 awards, are they also as bad? Throughout the years they have won some pretty liberal awards from some very liberal groups which I would think would make you and pete very happy.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:55 PM

Trump reveals his source as to why he tweeted Dorian would be moving through Alabama

This is real. Can't make this up
Old 09-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

Three day old map, then queers the cone. Oh, and it was 95% to hit AL. Instead of just saying I f ed up, he doubles down. Ego mania and narcissism on full display. and his 35% don’t give a shit. Pathetic
Old 09-04-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post

Yup I posted about the awards that WikiLeaks have gotten. They have received 12, one of which was from the Kazakhstan Union of Journalists. pete wanted to try and smear me for posting the awards, and of the 12 he only posted about this one. And now you have done the same.

What about the other 11 awards, are they also as bad? Throughout the years they have won some pretty liberal awards from some very liberal groups which I would think would make you and pete very happy.
Once again you unsuccessfully try to move the goal posts. The issue is the fake news source that you tried to pawn off as legitimate not the joke that I made.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
Three day old map, then queers the cone. Oh, and it was 95% to hit AL. Instead of just saying I f ed up, he doubles down. Ego mania and narcissism on full display. and his 35% don’t give a shit. Pathetic
And what about the people in NCar who may see this, believe that he tells the truth and stop preparing because the president has told them that they are out of danger? He is literally putting people at risk to cover his ego.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:19 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post

Keep pumping the tires of an organization that's been classified a hostile intelligence service by the CIA. DubDub dabbles with treason if it supports his political tribe, just like he dabbles with trying to pass off fake news and then cries when he gets called on it.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:25 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
"Shows how much you know. I read on NewYork-Tampa-Tribune-Times-Post-Journal-Constitution-Picayune-dot-com that George Soros and Michael McDonald were using Obama's secret weather machine to make the hurricane to wipe out the mall in Gadsden where Roy Moore used to pick up chicks!"

-DubDub (probably)
Old 09-04-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
And what about the people in NCar who may see this, believe that he tells the truth and stop preparing because the president has told them that they are out of danger? He is literally putting people at risk to cover his ego.
Hence why it is illegal to change an official NWS map. I'm sure there's no issue with that though
Old 09-04-2019, 08:57 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
Hence why it is illegal to change an official NWS map. I'm sure there's no issue with that though
"It was JAMES COMEY who used the Sharpie! The Puppet Master strikes again! MAGA DAMMIT!"

-DubDub (probably)