BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 01-18-2020, 09:58 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Zo View Post
Toronto just fell out of a playoff spot, and they don't play again until the 27th. That's gonna go over well.
1 point behind the wild card, with a team in between with games in hand. Imagine the chaos of they miss the playoffs with the guys they lose this offseason. Though if they make it, they will have to go on a tear and they may be hot entering the playoffs.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:41 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

I guess they thought that brooming that dickhead Babcock was going to let the suppressed talent explode and send stars shooting all over the Metro. Maybe Keefe was a good choice, but that squad seems to have problems on, and maybe, off the ice.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
I guess they thought that brooming that dickhead Babcock was going to let the suppressed talent explode and send stars shooting all over the Metro. Maybe Keefe was a good choice, but that squad seems to have problems on, and maybe, off the ice.
When your top d pair is justin Holl and travis dermot, yeah...
Old 01-19-2020, 09:24 AM

If we don’t catch Boston, our first round would be the battle of Florida and a rematch with goalie Bob.

Maybe we could send Florida a picture of the DeSantis trophy and they will cower with fear. Just like last year when Columbus didn't show up when they found out that we won the President’s trophy.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:25 PM
Eric Perrin's Dentist

Panthers are hosting 2021 All Star Game, maybe we can fill the stadium with Lightning fans.
Old 01-22-2020, 03:23 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
BREAKING: @GrittyNHL is apparently under police investigation for allegations of physical assault, per Philadelphia Police. @CBSPhilly
https://twitter.com/joeholdencbs3/st...976779776?s=21

GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!!!
Old 01-23-2020, 08:10 AM

Typical Philly though having read the story I am not sure if it happened or if they're just trying to get a pound of flesh from the Flyers. Supposedly the kid was hitting him on the head a lot, too..

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/ligh...investigating/
Old 01-23-2020, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
Typical Philly though having read the story I am not sure if it happened or if they're just trying to get a pound of flesh from the Flyers. Supposedly the kid was hitting him on the head a lot, too..

Yeah, there are a lot of witnesses that say this didn't happen, dude kept going to games/meeting Gritty, etc.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post

13 year old got a bruise, kid will be traumatized for life
Old 01-23-2020, 08:34 AM

So we are officially at the break. Here are some of the most interesting things to me heading in.
  • I don't care how much the media touts Sullivan, Torts is far and away coach of the year right now. This team looks really good.
  • Toronto sitting 4 points out of the wildcard/3 seed with 0-1 games in hand is my favorite thing in the standings.
  • Remember how great everyone said Buffalo was going to be (again) after their start? But I'm sure they can make their 10 points up.
  • The Preds aren't done, but they are close.
  • The Sharks are done.
  • The Pacific is insanity right now. From 1st-5th (which is the first 2 wild card spots as well), the difference is 1 point.
  • Speaking Wild Card, can you believe it is entirely possible the Central will only get 3 teams into the playoffs (and if they get more, it's potentially Chicago)?
  • All of a sudden, Vasi is at a .917
  • Also all of a sudden, Kuch is 13th in scoring.