BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Sotnos's Avatar
Sotnos Sotnos is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 13,605
Default

Don't understand why the League kept it hush hush, but Horton got fined.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=367184
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 05-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Bolts4Lyfe's Avatar
Bolts4Lyfe Bolts4Lyfe is offline
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Posts: 727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnos View Post
Don't understand why the League kept it hush hush, but Horton got fined.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=367184
Im not surpirsed that they didn't announce it really. Maybe because they fined him and he would've been expected to have been suspended? Fishy
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 05-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Hoek's Avatar
Hoek Hoek is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 17,001
Default

What a joke.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 05-29-2011, 07:03 AM
Top Shelf's Avatar
Top Shelf Top Shelf is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
What a joke.
2nd that
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-05-2011, 09:17 PM
BurnTHalO's Avatar
BurnTHalO BurnTHalO is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Marietta, OH
Posts: 7,248
Default

Am I the only one that can't stop laughing that Bruins fans are whining they should have never lost the last game because there is no way Burrows should have been playing, when they win against us because the league went against EVERY precident to allow Horton to play, who scored the game winning goal? As much as I hate the self-richeousness of the Canadians, I hope they sweep the Bruins. Embarrass Boston, and hurt the league of revenues at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Bolts_26's Avatar
Bolts_26 Bolts_26 is offline
Brett Connolly's Gum
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Posts: 1,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
Am I the only one that can't stop laughing that Bruins fans are whining they should have never lost the last game because there is no way Burrows should have been playing, when they win against us because the league went against EVERY precident to allow Horton to play, who scored the game winning goal? As much as I hate the self-richeousness of the Canadians, I hope they sweep the Bruins. Embarrass Boston, and hurt the league of revenues at the same time.
What a great post to quote for my 1,000th.

I feel the same way. Bunch of hypocrites who hopefully get swept and embarrassed.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-06-2011, 01:04 PM
bassassin's Avatar
bassassin bassassin is offline
Johnny Shortside
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 1,442
Default

Would like Canucks to win in 5, don't want them completing a sweep would bring about a lot more 'West is better' talk and also the Canucks fans would be unbearable. 5 games wouldn't be as bad, plus would still be embarrassing for Boston.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Bolts_26's Avatar
Bolts_26 Bolts_26 is offline
Brett Connolly's Gum
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Posts: 1,944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
Would like Canucks to win in 5, don't want them completing a sweep would bring about a lot more 'West is better' talk and also the Canucks fans would be unbearable. 5 games wouldn't be as bad, plus would still be embarrassing for Boston.
I see what your saying, but it does not really matter to me about all of the "West/East" is better. Since our cup win, three eastern teams have won vs. three western teams, there is not too much of an argument to make, imo.

I would just prefer to see Boston get completely embarrassed, and a sweep should most certainly do that. It's not just that they beat us. I have not liked Boston for quite some time...
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Donnie D's Avatar
Donnie D Donnie D is online now
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sarasota
Posts: 9,019
Default

I don't want their fans to enjoy a win at home and I want them to have to watch the cup being presented to vancover right in front of them.
__________________
“You can’t promote principled anti-corruption action without pissing off corrupt people.” George Kent
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 06-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Hoek's Avatar
Hoek Hoek is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
I don't want their fans to enjoy a win at home and I want them to have to watch the cup being presented to vancover right in front of them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.