BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 09-23-2017, 08:47 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Trump calls White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis "fine people", yet calls black NFL players doing a silent protest over injustice "sons of bitches".

This country has survived almost 250 years, but I don't know how much longer we can put up with his insanity before WWIII breaks out under his watch.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:00 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post
Trump calls White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis "fine people", yet calls black NFL players doing a silent protest over injustice "sons of bitches".

This country has survived almost 250 years, but I don't know how much longer we can put up with his insanity before WWIII breaks out under his watch.
I firmly believe this man knows his days are numbered once Mueller's investigation is completed. Unfortunately, I also firmly believe this man still talks to nutbags like Stone who are out telling people there will be a civil war (which, if you read between the lines, sure does sound like a race war) in the country if Trump is removed from power.

In the end, I think we'll wake up one day in January or something like that and it'll seem like a normal day like any other. And then there will be rumors of frantic attorney meetings at the White House, and then at 9 pm we'll get a brief press release announcing Trump has resigned. He won't even have the fortitude to do what Nixon did and give a TV address to resign. There will be a day when Mueller wraps his investigation and Trump's attorneys find out the litany of evidence Mueller has on him and he'll cut a deal and cut and run. Piece of paper released to the press and then, poof. Gone. Our brief national nightmare ended.

How we handle the weeks after that day will say a lot about how much damage has actually been done to our institutions of government and our civic ideals.

This message is hidden because WaiverWire is on your ignore list.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:23 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

I'd like for the kneeling thing to hurry and go away, it was stupid to begin with to draw attention to a cause through something divisive like that. Now trump just poured more fuel on it, great.