BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-31-2019, 11:51 AM
Cooper's Law

This looked like a schedule loss, and it was. 4-day break, a mad opponent looking for revenge, 3rd-jersey Saturday home game, and a pre-game award ceremony. Ugh.

The goalie interference situation in the 3rd that was denied seemed like a text-book example of interference. I have no idea what the refs are looking for in those situations anymore.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:04 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Let’s hope Hedman, Stralman and Cernak are ready for the playoffs. Concerning.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post
This looked like a schedule loss, and it was. 4-day break, a mad opponent looking for revenge, 3rd-jersey Saturday home game, and a pre-game award ceremony. Ugh.

The goalie interference situation in the 3rd that was denied seemed like a text-book example of interference. I have no idea what the refs are looking for in those situations anymore.
They're looking for Carey Price. If he's in the replay, it's interference. If not, it's allowed.
Old 03-31-2019, 12:08 PM
Human Nerf Dart

Don't quite understand the scheduling of games the last 2 weeks. You only play 2 games in a 5 day stretch and then you're forced to play 4 games in 6 days to end the season and then start the playoffs?
Old 03-31-2019, 12:10 PM
Human Nerf Dart

It was a good matchup size wise but not experience wise. 2 NHL fights for Cernak vs how many for Wilson? Hope Cernak not hurt too badly.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:06 PM

Jon Cooper said after the game that Erik Cernak will be fine but added Hedman will be evaluated tomorrow, said he got hit "in a sensitive area'', did not rule out a possible concussion

EE
Old 03-31-2019, 02:08 PM

The TBT said that Washington fans had helium filled balloons ready for OVs 50th goal. For those who attended, did they release them and they went to the top of the arena? How did they let them enter with these things through security?
Old 03-31-2019, 02:28 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Craps fans

The craps fans are just as obnoxious as the flyer fans or Sabre fans, they have absolutely no respect for anyone. The yelling of red and O are done in their arena not in ours yet they do so. The guy behind me said he could not believe we were a playoff team, when i started to respond my wife grabbed my arm, probably the right thing to do. The no call on the goalie interference was bad but it was just one of many bad calls by the refs all night. There was a bunch of holding going on and the normal cheap shots. Honestly we did not deserve to win, we made too many unforced errors, again, and had no legs in the first period. The craps were more motivated and hungry than we were last night. By the way i did not see the balloons. I hope this was a heads up for the Bolts, the craps are not going to go quietly into the night. I hope our injured guys can get healthy especially our Dmen, while Rutta is serviceable the craps took advantage of him last night.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
The craps fans are just as obnoxious as the flyer fans or Sabre fans, they have absolutely no respect for anyone. The yelling of red and O are done in their arena not in ours yet they do so. The guy behind me said he could not believe we were a playoff team, when i started to respond my wife grabbed my arm, probably the right thing to do. The no call on the goalie interference was bad but it was just one of many bad calls by the refs all night. There was a bunch of holding going on and the normal cheap shots. Honestly we did not deserve to win, we made too many unforced errors, again, and had no legs in the first period. The craps were more motivated and hungry than we were last night. By the way i did not see the balloons. I hope this was a heads up for the Bolts, the craps are not going to go quietly into the night. I hope our injured guys can get healthy especially our Dmen, while Rutta is serviceable the craps took advantage of him last night.
Sadly, it’s the nature of being a fan(antic). More than a few Lightning fans showed their ass in Vegas last October after squeaking past the VGK. The scoreboard is the only thing that shuts ‘em up.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:30 PM
Tim Taylor's WrapAround

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
The TBT said that Washington fans had helium filled balloons ready for OVs 50th goal. For those who attended, did they release them and they went to the top of the arena? How did they let them enter with these things through security?
I didn't see any.