BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 06-20-2019, 12:43 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

First I have seen of this letter. Thank you.

Still say he can invoke executive privilege IMHO.
Old 06-20-2019, 12:56 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningTdi View Post
Alan Dershowitz: Trump 'perfectly entitled to invoke executive privilege'
Let me fix that for you again:

Quote:
Underaged Girls Abused in Sex Trafficking: Alan Dershowitz, OJ Simpson’s former attorney, shouldn't be entitled to anything other than an orange jumpsuit (allegedly)
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/17/us/....google.com%2F
Old 06-20-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Alleged pete, alleged.

It is a law suit that was filed in April. For good God Almighty why can you not wait for the trial to see how this plays out? Nope, not pete. He wants to post it as truth.

Just who in the hell instructs you to post this stuff?
Old 06-20-2019, 01:31 PM
BP Staff

His name was on the ledger for the trafficking ring.

So, with all due respect, Waiver, WTF is wrong with Fox News if they're giving a platform to an accused patron of an underaged sex trafficking ring?

The truth is they're so thirsty to find any lawyer who will carry water for these thieves that they'll literally put anyone on the air. Even OJ Simpson's ex-lawyer who (allegedly) paid for sex with underaged girls.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
His name was on the ledger for the trafficking ring.

So, with all due respect, Waiver, WTF is wrong with Fox News if they're giving a platform to an accused patron of an underaged sex trafficking ring?

The truth is they're so thirsty to find any lawyer who will carry water for these thieves that they'll literally put anyone on the air. Even OJ Simpson's ex-lawyer who (allegedly) paid for sex with underaged girls.
With all due respect puppet pete this is an alleged allegation, nothing more and nothing less. But as been your history you could careless as it does not fit your agenda.

How would you like it if someone made a claim against you calling you a child molester or a rapist? Would you like it if someone posted it as a fact and not an alleged act?

As for your ledger...….how do you know it is real? How do you know it is not a fake in order to make someone look bad? Sure would not be the first time something like that happened.

And for the record, if she can prove her case in a court of law I hope that she takes him to the cleaners and I would hope that criminal charges be filed.

But when it comes to "pete's puppet law"......I will just wait for the real case to make it's course through the system.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:21 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
With all due respect puppet pete this is an alleged allegation, nothing more and nothing less.
This is a credible allegation of a despicable crime. This would be like if Subway left Jared on the commercials until he got convicted because of "due process." Nope. You don't give a microphone to people like this in a decent society anymore than you should nominate people like Roy Moore for the US Senate. That's the really screwed up thing about the times we live in. We've completely burned down any real concepts of morality or decency.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:38 PM
Keefamania!

Default Appeals court lifts injunctions on family planning rules, in win for Trump administra

Appeals court lifts injunctions on family planning rules, in win for Trump administration

'...The 9th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals -- which previously upheld separate nationwide injunctions on a range of Trump administration policies, including on immigration -- issued the order Thursday, giving a major victory to the Trump administration. ...'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...administration
"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 06-20-2019, 03:41 PM
Keefamania!

Default Illegal immigrants from 52 countries crossed US-Mexico border this year

Illegal immigrants from 52 countries crossed US-Mexico border this year

'...“In just two weeks, more than 740 individuals from African nations – primarily family units -- have been apprehended in Del Rio sector alone, compared to only 108 who crossed the southern border in the first eight months of the fiscal year,” she said.

She went on to say that families from countries such as Brazil, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Peru, Romania and Vietnam are taking the same pathways as migrants from Central America and taking advantage of legal loopholes in the U.S. system. In April, Rio Grande Valley Sector Chief Patrol Agent Rodolfo Karisch told Senate lawmakers that his sector had apprehended people from countries including China, Bangladesh, Turkey and Egypt. ...'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ill...-official-says
"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 06-20-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
This is a credible allegation of a despicable crime. This would be like if Subway left Jared on the commercials until he got convicted because of "due process." Nope. You don't give a microphone to people like this in a decent society anymore than you should nominate people like Roy Moore for the US Senate. That's the really screwed up thing about the times we live in. We've completely burned down any real concepts of morality or decency.
I sure hope you are talking about both sides of the aisle. Just the other night we had the left calling out Lawrence Jones, yes I know you can not stand him, while he was trying to do a piece asking a simple questions when those there in support of left demonstration told him to go back to Fox and pick cotton and told him to go back to Kenya. Crap like this has got to stop our this country is in trouble.

Hoping the GOP does not support him and they find a much better candidate to run against him in the primaries. Hell they could run my dog and he would do better.

And as far as your Subway comment neither you nor I know what was happening behind close doors at Subway. For all we know he got called in and admitted to something or the company had an iron clad case.

Your CNN link only states that a law suit was filled. We do not know the details behind the scenes,

And for the record CNN is a garbage network. It was once one of the best, if not the best on cable. Look no further than their decline in viewership. Our whole media network is a disgrace.....and yes I even mean Fox News.

Last edited by WaiverWire; 06-20-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:04 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
And as far as your Subway comment neither you nor I know what was happening behind close doors at Subway.
We know exactly what happened. They didn't want their brand associated with a pedo. The problem is that being associated with people of poor moral character is no longer disqualifying to Fox News, where along with Dershowitz they also promote white nationalists, anti-Semites, and yes, a POTUS who confessed on tape to sexually assaulting multiple women. Their brand is "deplorable."

Quote:
And for the record CNN is a garbage network. It was once one of the best, if not the best on cable. Look no further than their decline in viewership.
So a decline in commercial appeal is the determinant of journalistic success? That would mean there are literally no good print newspapers or magazines, by that metric. If you took that into other arenas, it would also mean reality show garbage like Real Housewives or The Bachelor was "better" TV than, say, PBS, because of their much higher ratings. We all know better, though.