BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 10-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

Witko takes the big hit to make a play. My definition of tough. It’s the Arbys line: they gots da meats.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:04 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

NBCSN has their new Zapruder film. Milbury and Jones look positively distraught.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:27 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

They look like they are too scared to make a mistake now. It hit me that the speed and quickness seems to be nonexistant this season. Looks like they get over the blue line; and then stop and look for a play to set it up. We used to fly across the blue line which therefore made the defense start playing back more and open up those type of plays.

That said the shooting is vastly better the past couple games so at least they are addressing that. It really does look like all the luck is going against us. Lots of hate on twitter for gourde and sure their go ahead goal was his man; but, dude was probably one of the better offensive efforts in front of the net all night. Just unfortunate some of the bounces we can’t catch.

It’s progress and we really need to tighten up the boneheaded plays. Sergachev I’m looking at you.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:07 PM

I think theres alot to that analysis. There are alot of guys playing with different guys. It'll take some time some time to make it quicker and seamless.
Gotta like 17 and 71 play tonite. Kuch benefited from both of them and puck control. They outplayed the Pens for long stretches for the whole game. We need mucho more of that.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:10 AM
Cooper's Law

Broken record: PIT got away with probably 3 or 4 penalties during key moments of the game (not that TB's PP was very threatening though).
Old 10-24-2019, 01:56 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Well, except the final one.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:24 PM
John Grahame's Designated Driver

I missed the Avalanche game, but I've liked the last two efforts against the Pens and Bruins. I've been waiting for Joseph to be paired with Stamkos. Can't ask for a much better finish to a game in my opinion than seeing Hedman hammer the winner in from near the blue line.
Old 10-24-2019, 09:37 PM
Jimmie Olvestad's Dimensional Speed

Lightning are slowly changing their identity and style. Less risky breakouts, reduce scoring chances against and limit dangerous cross ice passes. Kucherov was definitely demoted to Cirelli’s line to play more responsibly. Hedman needs to fire more pucks on net on PP and become more of a threat. Point looks like he is still working on getting into game shape. 4th line a hitting machine and really wears down D. Vasilevskiy’s numbers will get better for sure. If everyone buys in the real season could be special. Nashville will be a good test.
Old 10-24-2019, 11:43 PM

Yup to all that.