BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 08-30-2019, 09:47 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Not hiding at all. Just have issues that I am trying to take care of.
Time to double Michael McDonald's security detail.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-31-2019, 09:06 AM
BP Staff

And btw, while we’re on the subject of hypocritical right wing bloody shirt waving about so-called leaks of classified information...

Trump took his goddamned cell phone out in a classified intelligence briefing to snap a picture of classified satellite/drone imagery to blast out on his Twitter. Quite probably in a SCIF. Quite probably on an unsecured iPhone.

So DubDub you can fuck right off with all your bullshit about “but her emails” and “but Comey leaked his personal memos.” If you hypocrites really gave a shit about national security you’d do something about this walking orange dumpster fire who spends half his days barking out insults to our closest allies and giving up all our secrets and the other half with his lips firmly planted on the butt cheeks of some of the world’s biggest authoritarian bad guys.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/30/75599...-image-of-iran
Old 09-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

So McConnell has essentially shut the fec down. Yeah. I'm sure this is no issue at all.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:22 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
So McConnell has essentially shut the fec down. Yeah. I'm sure this is no issue at all.
Reminder: Republicans know they can't win national elections cleanly anymore, so they're going to get more and more brazen in their attempts to cheat.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Yesterday the IG issued a scathing report on Jim Comey. It turned my stomach as to how could a person serving in that position ever act in that manner. With a ton of down time lately I read the report. It should make anyone and everyone sick.

And if what I am about to type is true, I hope those involved are tossed in jail and the key is lost. As a former LEO who has been before the courts many times, and have had numerous arrest and search warrants signed for searches and wire taps I am appalled that the FBI and the DOJ would present 4 FISA warrants, that they knew at the time on presenting to the court, as false, and filled with outright lies. 3 of these FISA application were signed by Jim Comey and were presented to the court as verified information..
Statement from Comey: “I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a “sorry we lied about you” would be nice, And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me “going to jail” or being a “liar and a leaker”_ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.” (And WW who was still talking about jail and Comey being a leaker even after the Trump justice department declined to prosecute)

Last edited by Donnie D; 09-02-2019 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:53 AM

From CNN:

"Trump doesn't think he's 'ever even heard of a Category 5' hurricane. Four such storms have threatened the US since he took office"

Oy.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Time to double Michael McDonald's security detail.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
You are an ass
Old 09-03-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Statement from Comey: “I don’t need a public apology from those who defamed me, but a quick message with a “sorry we lied about you” would be nice, And to all those who’ve spent two years talking about me “going to jail” or being a “liar and a leaker”_ask yourselves why you still trust people who gave you bad info for so long, including the president.” (And WW who was still talking about jail and Comey being a leaker even after the Trump justice department declined to prosecute)
Didn't expect Comey to be indicted from this report, it is the next one he has serous problems with.

And for the record Donnie...…...and I am sure this will be very hard for you to believe, but just because they elected not to prosecute does not mean that he did not do it.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:19 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
You are an ass
You have a blessed day, DubDub.

+ YouTube Video
Old 09-03-2019, 03:20 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Didn't expect Comey to be indicted from this report, it is the next one he has serous problems with.

And for the record Donnie...…...and I am sure this will be very hard for you to believe, but just because they elected not to prosecute does not mean that he did not do it.
Donnie, please don't allow yourself to be crushed by the shear weight of the irony of DubDub's statement.