BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 05-23-2019, 06:27 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
I really hope that one day that neither you or a family member need law enforcement as clearly you have a dislike for them.
One could similarly say they hope you and your family never need affordable healthcare as you so clearly have a dislike for it.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:08 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Read this link. You will be shocked. 80% of college women aged 18-24 do not report their offense to law enforcement. That is 80%.
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/campus-sexual-violence
Yes that's awful, but does not back up your statement that a large majority of women now say it's not consensual. It shows women have no faith or are too embarrassed to come forward.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:58 PM

Try searching as it will open your eyes. Date rapes account for something like 78% of all rapes. Almost all rapes are caused while on a date or when with a friend.

For a victim, rape is one of the top two worst crimes you could be a victim of. I would say it is the #1 worst crime to be a victim of, but that is just me.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Suspect the women on this board would disagree, especially when compared to you.

I'm glad there are plenty of law enforcement officers who are not so thin-skinned that they cannot handle honest critique or engage in some measure of introspection in order to improve their service to the people they are sworn to protect. You, unfortunately, don't appear to be in that group.
And just who and the hell do you think you are to judge me from a message board?

You think you are so smart that you know what type of a law enforcement officer I was. I bet you would not even believe that I received an award on multiple occasions for my service to the citizens my county not only from HCSO but from those in the community.

You really need to cut those puppet strings pete.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Talking to who... lying crook Bill Barr?

And unlike the first round of Assange indictments, this round actually does look like a fascist Trojan Horse designed to attack the Fourth Estate.
Just who is your puppet master pete?

I bet that if the unclassified reports are released you will call it a lie.

I also bet that if Mueller ever goes before Congress and backs up his finding you will turn on him also just because that is what you do and that is the type of person you are. One that is willing to say anything the puppet master tells you to say.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:10 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
And just who and the hell do you think you are to judge me from a message board?
Someone who has been watching you make an ass of yourself for about 15-16 years now.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:19 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Just who is your puppet master pete?

I bet that if the unclassified reports are released you will call it a lie.

I also bet that if Mueller ever goes before Congress and backs up his finding you will turn on him also just because that is what you do and that is the type of person you are. One that is willing to say anything the puppet master tells you to say.
Bill Barr lied to the American people about the contents of the Mueller Report. It was so blatant that over 1,000 former prosecutors from all political stripes have now signed onto the letter condemning Barr for misleading the American public and asserting that were it not for DOJ policy, Trump would be indicted for obstruction right now. It was so blatant that even a member of the mouth breathing Freedom Caucus now supports impeachment.

I find it laughable you can accuse anyone of being a puppet or a follower the way you’ve compromised whatever shred of principles and dignity you used to have to be led around by this cruel, corrupt, and incompetent band of bastards. But by all means, please continue. I’m enjoying watching you out yourself as a man as devoid of self awareness as you are of a conscience.
Old 05-24-2019, 06:50 AM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

The Republican economic model continues to be a farce:
Trump is trying to give a 16 Billion bailout for farmers hurt by his fucktarded trade war.. Glad you fools got yur Gorsuch and Cavanaugh, because you've gutted not only your moral standing in lining up behind dear leader, but also your economic standing as Friedman-esque free marketers (they never were, but let's pretend). You've got Trump economics and Trump moral values now. All in service of the hopes of overturning Roe v Wade. Good luck with that shit sandwich. Death rattle gonna rattle. Not only morally bankrupt, but intellectually as well. Well done, guys. Well done.

Question for the floor. Raising taxes on the general populace in the form of tariffs (which are paid by the consumer), and then sending money to a particular group. I know there's a word for it. I think Democrats get accused of it all the time. Can't quite put my finger on it though. Jeez, it's right there on the tip of my fingers...

Republicans have to be the most blissfully ignorant group of people this side of the nut hatch. Anybody wanna step up in defense of this idiocy? Anyone? Bueller?
Old 05-24-2019, 07:18 AM
BP Staff

Waiver will be happy to defend it... while vehemently denying that he’s defending it. Weasels gonna weasel too.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Try searching as it will open your eyes. Date rapes account for something like 78% of all rapes. Almost all rapes are caused while on a date or when with a friend.

For a victim, rape is one of the top two worst crimes you could be a victim of. I would say it is the #1 worst crime to be a victim of, but that is just me.
78% sounds like acquaintance rape, not date rape. Those are very different things, that also includes stats from family members raping younger kin and through knowing someone at work. I believe you said that most rapes were consensual, I don't see any evidence for that.

Personally I am very skeptical of what anyone says when they leave a relationship based on my own anecdotal experiences. A lot of people backwards rationalize situations and women generally exaggerate happenings when they are talking to their friends because women are much more heavily and unfairly scrutinized in society based on sex. A very easy out for women is that they left an abusive relationship, but I know some men who've said that as well. Rape accusations are an entirely different matter. I have dozens of male and female friends who've claimed or been charged with abuse in their relationships but none of them have said rape. Those are my own personal experiences though.