BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-05-2018, 01:05 PM
BP Staff

Said the guy who posted a story that got four Pinocchios when fact checked by the Washington Post.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Broadcaster Ed Schultz dies at 64
Old 07-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Keefamania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Said the guy who posted a story that got four Pinocchios when fact checked by the Washington Post.
Oh, you mean the story that contains the word(s) claimed throughout:

" '...He claimed that the deal was made during negotiations for the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which was reached in July 2015. President Trump announced in May that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement.

“When Obama, during the negotiations about the JCPOA, decided to do a favor to these men, he granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians and some officials started a competition over whose children could be part of these 2,500 Iranians,” he claimed. ..."

and that also has the quote from the Obama administration: " 'Fox News analyst and former Obama State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf was dubious of the Iranian official’s allegation.' “This sounds like totally made up BS,” she said. ... "

And your precious Pinocchio test contains "...Three senior Obama administration officials pushed back on Trump’s claim, including Rhodes, who was intimately involved in the JCPOA negotiations. The burden of proof is on the speaker, but the Trump administration provided no evidence to back up the president’s tweet.

The president’s tweet merits Four Pinocchios, although we may revise this ruling if any corroborating evidence emerges. "??????

Oh yeah, did they even interview '...Saeed Ghasseminejad, a research fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, a Washington-based research institute, ...' for your precious Pinocchio test???????? Oh, guess not...in fact, the WaPo link you post is for the POTUS tweet, not the article I posted... 'The Obama administration granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials, while negotiating the Iran nuclear deal, a senior cleric and member of parliament has claimed. ...' Oh yeah, right...semantics...

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 07-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Keefamania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Broadcaster Ed Schultz dies at 64
R.I.P.

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Old 07-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Keefamania!

Texas mom shoots man trying to take car with her kids inside at gas station: 'I hope that woke him up'

'...“I proceeded to jump in my backseat and told the gentleman to stop, to get out the car. He would not get out of the car. He turned around and looked at me. I reached over the armrest to get my glove compartment and that’s when I fired at him once I got the gun from my glove compartment,” Booker-Hicks recalled to the news station. ...
Booker-Hicks shot Wright in the face while he was allegedly trying to drive away. He crashed the vehicle into the fence. ...'

..."

Old 07-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Cooper's Law

What kind of miserable human being celebrates terrible, violent stories like that? You, I guess. Can’t you find another bridge to sit under?
Old 07-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Keefamania!

What kind of miserable-masagonistic human being are you? A woman utilized her Second Amendment rights and defended herself and her two children from a violent criminal, (oh right you would say allegedly violent criminal), and you are concerned at my approval over actions more than the way this animal treated her and her children??? (The violent criminal survived by the way.)

Damned right Skippy, I will always celebrate when a violent criminal gets spanked...be it this way or if he's D.R.T.!

Oh, I thought you had blocked little old me!?????

..."

Old 07-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

The swampiest of Trump's swampy Cabinet resigned today #MAGA

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scott-pru...211750139.html
Old 07-05-2018, 05:27 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Fourth Ohio State wrestler says Rep. Jim Jordan knew about sexual abuse when he was coach

The wrestler said Jordan, a former assistant coach at Ohio State, took part in locker-room conversations where athletes discussed the abuse.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Do we dare go back in the MB archives and see how many times Waiver and Comrade Thirsty have pimped Jordan attacking Mueller, the FBI, a partridge and a pear tree to defend Trump?
Old 07-05-2018, 05:29 PM
BP Staff

Michael Cohen just hired a new lawyer...

LANNY DAVIS.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
Michael Cohen's new lawyer Lanny Davis "has an agenda here, which is to avenge Hillary Clinton" so "if you care about Donald Trump, you ought to be really worried" - @DavidCornDC
https://twitter.com/TheBeatWithAri/s...93506568409089

Cohen took all mention of Trump off his Twitter account over the weekend. He's flipping flipping.