BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #19131  
Old 09-06-2019, 06:41 AM
Bolthed's Avatar
Bolthed Bolthed is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Gainesvegas!
Posts: 4,767
Default

I didn’t think WW could reach a new low, but, well, here we are.
__________________
“Could I had posted cite a site?” — WWW dot Trump makes you dumb dot RU
Reply With Quote
  #19132  
Old 09-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Hoek's Avatar
Hoek Hoek is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 16,911
Default

Republicans to scrap primaries and caucuses as Trump challengers cry foul

Fucking joke of a party.
Reply With Quote
  #19133  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:23 AM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 7,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Keep pumping the tires of an organization that's been classified a hostile intelligence service by the CIA. DubDub dabbles with treason if it supports his political tribe, just like he dabbles with trying to pass off fake news and then cries when he gets called on it.
Not pumping at all pete, just wondering why you have nothing to say about these other awards.

WikiLeaks should be classified as hostile and their leader should be in jail and the key melted. But you also have to admit they have released some pretty eye rising stuff.
__________________
Said Schiff: “I think there’s plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight.”
Reply With Quote
  #19134  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:24 AM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 7,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
I didn’t think WW could reach a new low, but, well, here we are.
__________________
Said Schiff: “I think there’s plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight.”
Reply With Quote
  #19135  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:26 AM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 7,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Once again you unsuccessfully try to move the goal posts. The issue is the fake news source that you tried to pawn off as legitimate not the joke that I made.
Does not mean that they can not get something right. But then again you claim anything that is not far left is not a news organization.
__________________
Said Schiff: “I think there’s plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight.”
Reply With Quote
  #19136  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:39 AM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 7,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
Trump reveals his source as to why he tweeted Dorian would be moving through Alabama



This is real. Can't make this up
To be honest if the storm had followed the original predicted track of coming close to Tampa and heading back into the Gulf and then turning north Alabama was within the possible track.
__________________
Said Schiff: “I think there’s plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy in plain sight.”
Reply With Quote
  #19137  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Puckhead's Avatar
Puckhead Puckhead is offline
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 2,266
Default

"To be honest", if he had looked at or been accurately briefed on the track on SUNDAY when he made the comments, he would have seen the fact that the western Gulf was clearly not in danger. This man is NOT capable of admitting he made a mistake. Anyone that continues to make excuses for his ignorance and intransigence deserves my disgust.
Reply With Quote
  #19138  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Flycoon Flycoon is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,628
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
To be honest if the storm had followed the original predicted track of coming close to Tampa and heading back into the Gulf and then turning north Alabama was within the possible track.
As was Mississippi. And Louisiana. And Texas. And Oklahoma.
Reply With Quote
  #19139  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:52 AM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Not pumping at all pete, just wondering why you have nothing to say about these other awards.

WikiLeaks should be classified as hostile and their leader should be in jail and the key melted. But you also have to admit they have released some pretty eye rising stuff.
Because I don’t treat Russian intelligence cut outs like legitimate journalists. Again, you were fencing goods stolen from American citizens and violating their right to privacy in the process. Shame on you that you still can’t seem to distinguish how that’s wrong and indefensible.
__________________
S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 05
Reply With Quote
  #19140  
Old 09-06-2019, 11:53 AM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
To be honest if the storm had followed the original predicted track of coming close to Tampa and heading back into the Gulf and then turning north Alabama was within the possible track.
DubDub will defend any and all levels of stupidity from his Orange Jesus.
__________________
S-S-S-S-Stammermeter 2019-2020: 05
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.