BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 10-17-2008, 01:26 PM
The Bulin Wall

Good - MVP line reunited

Better - Lundin's deflection, next time on other goalie please

Very Nice - DiPietro standing in tunnel & applauding "Hero of the Game"
Old 10-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Jay Feaster's Cheeto Encrusted Thumb

I'm not sure I want a season ticket to the Ice Capades! That appears to be the league's opinion of what hockey should be. I'll bet that would surprise some old Canadians.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
Meszaros is also getting better every game and I think you can see that he'll be a very good 40 point (if not higher) two way player in TB.
Tell me about it. You can see Mez has really stepped up and is running the team from the blueline. He looks and acts like a quarterback, and not just on the PP, but also at ES. He is one of the most noticeable players on the ice. Ranger's play on his first game back was impressive. Mez and Ranger paired together are going to be a great duo.

I agree with the idea of putting Malik with Carle in an attempt to just close the gap on the defensive end play. Each game, you can see Carle's confidence growing more and more.

I like Krajicek's two-way play. He keeps it simple in his own end, just separating man from puck either taking the body or poking the puck. He's got a great shot, and he looks to put the puck on net. He's a solid #5 who can step up to #4 and not be over-extended.

That means you are going to have to scratch either Lundin or Niskala. Lundin is playing great in his own end, and I love the way Niskala skates with the puck in the offensive zone. I wouldn't want either scratched. Perhaps Melrose will dress 7 defenseman, use Lundin on the PK, Niskala on the PP, and swap them out at even strength.