BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 08-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Nice try. Try this one from CNN and Jay Johnson. He admits that they detained but changed how they did things. And please note the one photo that shows your "cages".

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ter-sot-nr.cnn

Last edited by WaiverWire; 08-05-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Yep, let's focus on Antifa when the opposite end of the political spectrum is committing mass killings in Walmarts, synagogues, etc. etc.

Another bold strategy from the wingers, Cotton, straight out of their "let's invade Iraq because people in Afghanistan attacked us" playbook.
Once again the puppet master told you what to say.

It isn't about one thing pete. Like I said you have to look at it all. But I guess you refuse to do that as it also would make you call out groups near and dear to your heart.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:59 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Nice try. Try this one from CNN and Jay Johnson. He admits that they detained but changed how they did things. And please note the one photo that shows your "cages".

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ter-sot-nr.cnn
"Nice try?" Dude, I posted SEVEN GD fact checking or major news outlets (and Fox News) debunking your crap. Yes, it happened once or twice during the Obama Administration. It was never the policy of the Administration, though, and after getting their hand slapped about it they stopped it (because, you know, you shouldn't even accidentally be committing human rights abuses).

The difference, you braying lunatic, is that it was/is the policy of the Trump Administration to commit human rights abuses. It's not a rare accident. Kidnapping brown kids and chucking them in wire cages is literally everything they want to do. Period, full stop.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:01 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Once again the puppet master told you what to say.
Do you understand how foaming insane you sound?

Maybe that shit flies on 8chan with your new alt-right pals, but here in polite society you just look like a complete lunatic.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Trust me. The Baker Act seldom worked in getting them help as the centers would spend 15 minutes with them and send them out the front door. You would not believe how many times we would get a call from a relative asking why they were back when they thought they would be trying to get help.
I can confirm that this is true.

Everyone is so concerned that the ACLU or other advocacy group will sue the Crisis Stabilization Unit and the doctor for illegally confining them that they put everyone at risk by releasing them.

Minor example, we had someone one the street that would repeatedly soil themself and spread the crap and piss on people. The police would take him to the CSU where they would medicate him and say that he isn’t a danger to himself or anyone else and release him. We sometimes arrested him 3 times a night.
“Trump is ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth
Old 08-05-2019, 08:04 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Minor example, we had someone one the street that would repeatedly soil themself and spread the crap and piss on people.
Was he screaming, "Antifa are trying to steal My Little Pony and take her back to the puppet master!" If so... I have a line on who the guy might have been.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:29 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
"Nice try?" Dude, I posted SEVEN GD fact checking or major news outlets (and Fox News) debunking your crap. Yes, it happened once or twice during the Obama Administration. It was never the policy of the Administration, though, and after getting their hand slapped about it they stopped it (because, you know, you shouldn't even accidentally be committing human rights abuses).

The difference, you braying lunatic, is that it was/is the policy of the Trump Administration to commit human rights abuses. It's not a rare accident. Kidnapping brown kids and chucking them in wire cages is literally everything they want to do. Period, full stop.
And this is the crux of the false equivalence which is constantly trotted out by sociopaths, and those who defend them. Pete, you just admitted it! Both sides did it! In the bizarro realms of 2dubs, the maga doofuses and their patron saint of spray on tans, the fact that the previous administration didn't continue after it was brought to light and the current administration uses that same brutality as a feature and in fact gloats in its inhumanity are morally equivalent is because...well, both sides did it. Despite the fact that that is the argument of a five year old. Although come to think of it, most five year olds have a stronger grasp of right and wrong behavior than is regularly demonstrated by our current administration and their local BPMB water boy.

Also, the braying lunatic terminology made me laugh out loud.

Luckily I've kept the popcorn warm for this evening as I've been able to watch in real time as 2dubs repeatedly leads with his chin, straight into a rhetorical wood chipper.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:37 PM
BP Staff

On this week's episode of Cops, officers respond to a complaint in West Central Florida about a retired man running around his front yard with his pants around his ankles wearing a red MAGA hat screaming at his neighbors...

Quote:
Sheriff: "Sir, I've received a complaint from your neighbors about the noise and that you've been harrassing these people with your Tic Tac-like naughty bits."

WW: "Dammit, can't you see they're out to get us!"

Sheriff: "Who's out to get you sir, and could you maybe pull up your pants?"

WW: "Them, dammit! The Democrat Party, the caravan, and the antifa! They're everywhere!"

Sheriff: "Sir, there's nobody here at the moment. Do you have any ID?"

WW: "I'll bet you'd like that, you Democrat operative. They probably sent you. They were on The Twitter tonight talking about "taking it to the street." Dammit man, don't you know what that means?"

Sheriff: "I'm afraid to ask, sir."

WW: "It means Hillary, antifa, AND The Doobie Brothers are in on the conspiracy."

Sheriff: "The Doobie Brothers?"

WW: "YES DAMMIT THE DOOBIE BROTHERS! SHE TALKED ABOUT TAKING IT TO THE STREETS DAMMIT!"

Sheriff: "Ok, sir, we have a nice padded room for you."

WW: "Only now do I see it! The scum hid it from me! I know who the puppet master really is."

Sheriff: "Who, sir?"

WW: "It was Michael McDonald! IT WAS MICHAEL MCDONALD ALL ALONG!"
Old 08-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

What a fool believes, indeed. That was classic.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:

So you are saying they did do this, which makes one wonder about your links.