BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 04-19-2019, 05:21 PM
BP Staff

I'm old enough to remember when the Republicans were against Eastern European authoritarian governments.

What a time to be alive, eh folks?
Old 04-19-2019, 05:40 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

Quote:
Now they all are acting like they are Matlock when trying to refute Mueller's no collusion & no obstruction findings , and it looks like we actually have one acting like a real "slip-n-fall lawyer"
You could always just quote or call me out directly, you cowardly little pissant. I'll give Waiver this much - at least when he goes after someone he knows how to use the quote box, and not for chickenshit emojis, either.

Never practiced a day of personal injury law in my life, thanks. Some of us have standards. And for the record, I don't need to "act" like a lawyer. There's an expensive ass piece of paper hanging on my wall that assures I don't need to pretend for anyone. How many trials have you conducted, and from which esteemed college of law did you graduate (Trump University doesn't count)? Never been one to play that card as a weapon or means to sound high and mighty around non-lawyers, but I'm sure as shit not going to suffer any fools trying to take a swat at my credentials, either.

If you want to disagree or just post emoji vomit as a rebuttal, be my guest. If you want to get nastier, I'm your huckleberry. Either way, you're gonna end up a skidmark on the side of Dale Mabry.

Last edited by Maverick9911; 04-19-2019 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:51 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick9911 View Post
You could always just quote or call me out directly, you cowardly little pissant. I'll give Waiver this much - at least when he goes after someone he knows how to use the quote box at least, and not for chickenshit emojis, either.

Never practiced a day of personal injury law in my life, thanks. Some of us have standards. And for the record, I don't need to "act" like a lawyer. There's an expensive ass piece of paper hanging on my wall that assures I don't need to pretend for anyone. How many trials have you conducted, and from which esteemed college of law did you graduate (Trump University doesn't count)? Never been one to play that card as a weapon or means to sound high and mighty around non-lawyers, but I'm sure as shit not going to suffer any fools trying to take a swat at my credentials, either.

If you want to disagree or just post emoji vomit as a rebuttal, be my guest. If you want to get nastier, I'm your huckleberry. Either way, you're gonna end up a skidmark on the side of Dale Mabry.
Hello police? I'd like to report a murder...
Old 04-19-2019, 06:52 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Wow, someone from Viktor Orban's regime decided to be a lickspittle for Trump? That's amazing!

Like I said, you're a fucking idiot.
Friends from Hungary second that. Orban IS an unabashed fascist. One of Trumps heroes.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:07 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Haha yeah, that was pretty epic.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:19 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
if I kicked TDI off the message board at this point, it’d be a commutation of sentence from the ass kicking wrath he just elicited from Maverick.

Glorious.

Last edited by pete; 04-20-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:22 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Friends from Hungary second that. Orban IS an unabashed fascist. One of Trumps heroes.
Says a lot about both Fox News and TDI that they would amplify the mouthpiece of that regime. Makes you wonder what theyd be doing if this were the early 90s and they had Slobodan to pole ride.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:25 PM
BP Staff

Im sorry, but Im still laughing my ass off about how Maverick wore TDI out like an old whore. All that rant was missing was the old, The moneys on the dresser, Im done with you.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:45 PM
BP Staff

Bolt Prospects Message Board Injury Report
LightningTdi - OUT - Torn rectum
Old 04-19-2019, 08:50 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Right across the street from the Mons? Beautiful. LOTS of skidmarks there.