BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 11-17-2019, 08:32 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

So I've gone back a dozen times now. I think what he must be talking about happens behind the net at 13:00. I can't tell without zoom and slow motion to be honest. But, if that is the case (as ee correctly states, 18second prior), why did they not tell the refs? How can you expect them to review 4 minutes of non-stoppage for a goal? I will reiterate my hatred for replay here.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:34 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5on5original View Post
What was shown on all the network broadcasts was NOT the incident that was challenged. It is apparent that the NHL got it wrong as well. Coaching staff would not say 100% otherwise.
13minute mark of the 2nd period. Ehlers fires the puck on net and it hits Cernak in the boot and goes to the corner to the right of Vasy. Both pursue and Ehlers goes to chip it by Cernak as he goes behind the net, puck gets deflected above Ehler's shoulders and he bats it down and maintains possession. Goal is scored later in that possession. Officials looked at the wrong moment in time.

Captured the moment here. Only angle they show because even the broadcast didn't know what to review.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Use the gear icon bottom right of screen to slow it to half or quarter speed. You can see he clearly bats the puck down from basically face/eye level as he skates toward the ref in the corner.

Last edited by ZeykShade; 11-17-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
13minute mark of the 2nd period. Ehlers fires the puck on net and it hits Cernak in the boot and goes to the corner to the right of Vasy. Both pursue and Ehlers goes to chip it by Cernak as he goes behind the net, puck gets deflected above Ehler's shoulders and he bats it down and maintains possession. Goal is scored later in that possession. Officials looked at the wrong moment in time.

Captured the moment here. Only angle they show because even the broadcast didn't know what to review.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Use the gear icon bottom right of screen to slow it to half or quarter speed. You can see he clearly bats the puck down from basically face/eye level as he skates toward the ref in the corner.
I can’t see it. It says you have to be granted access.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:07 PM
Cooper's Law

Just make the video public or unlisted. Thanks.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
Just make the video public or unlisted. Thanks.
Zyke or me?