BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Johnny Shortside

Default Tampa Bay Lightning (A1) vs. New Jersey Devils (WC2)

Its time.

Win every shift, take care of all 3 zones, stay out of the box and win faceoffs.

16 wins to go.

Go Bolts!

https://vimeo.com/160816221

Last edited by gphockey; 04-12-2018 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Cooper's Law

Not exactly shocking news: Stamkos in, Vasy first off ice at morning practice.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox
Old 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM
The Bulin Wall

Of the "other guys" what are y'all wanting to see out of Tyler Johnson in this series?

His FO percentage is a tick above 50%, for the year, and he got north of 20 goals. He seems to be healthy, which I think will be big.

Thoughts on anyone else not named Kucherov, Stamkos or Point?
Old 04-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Captain Poke Check

This series will turn on the D play and how Killorn/Cirelli/Gourde play. You need secondary scoring and that's this line. Good luck boys and hope to see the October Lightning tonight.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:01 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerOfGlove View Post
Of the "other guys" what are y'all wanting to see out of Tyler Johnson in this series?

His FO percentage is a tick above 50%, for the year, and he got north of 20 goals. He seems to be healthy, which I think will be big.

Thoughts on anyone else not named Kucherov, Stamkos or Point?
Callahan, Palat, Johnson and Killorn are playing to stay on the roster next year. We have to lose one 5M contract to stay under the cap next year and do the bare minimum of what needs doing personnel-wise. The same way Yzerman cleaned out the vets after we got swept by Montreal a few years ago, this is those four guys proving grounds.

I want to see Beast Mode from Johnson. Beast Mode from Killorn. Points from Palat. If that happens, our path to the Cup gets exponentially easier, because one of three lines will be getting a severe mismatch to take advantage of.

I DON'T want to see Brayden Coburn, and I want to see as little of Girardi as possible. I would like to see Serge play the off-side, but that wasn't done enough in the regular season to acclimate, I don't think.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

I think the Killorn-Cirelli-Gourde line is going to make a name for itself this postseason.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Callahan, Palat, Johnson and Killorn are playing to stay on the roster next year. We have to lose one 5M contract to stay under the cap next year and do the bare minimum of what needs doing personnel-wise. The same way Yzerman cleaned out the vets after we got swept by Montreal a few years ago, this is those four guys proving grounds.

I want to see Beast Mode from Johnson. Beast Mode from Killorn. Points from Palat. If that happens, our path to the Cup gets exponentially easier, because one of three lines will be getting a severe mismatch to take advantage of.

I DON'T want to see Brayden Coburn, and I want to see as little of Girardi as possible. I would like to see Serge play the off-side, but that wasn't done enough in the regular season to acclimate, I don't think.
double ditto..
Old 04-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

P L A Y O F F S ! ! !
🤪😱😬😁😜🤩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2018, 06:55 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Ask and you shall receive. Wow they look energized and determined. I truly believe cups are won by the 3rd and 4th lines. If we can get the triplets going across all lines this could be deadly.

Great start....please keep the intensity.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Well, not sure if TJ is beast mode...even better, maybe Mighty Mite (MSL)..he's walking the walk. And Killorn is the playoffs guy we know well..killer.
Closed Thread