BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-19-2017, 12:57 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Agreed

Agreed Thor that was so déclassé. They showed some jerk getting ready to throw a sun hat onto the ice on tv, my wife asked me why I was swearing up a blue streak at the jerk. You just don't do that. One thing to take home until we slowed down in the third we played them pretty evenly from what I saw of the 2nd and 3rd periods. I missed the 1st period because we were out to dinner. Fact is if we get healthy enough and TJ Vlad and Cedric come back quickly and we make the playoffs we will be dangerous even without Stammer. But if we lose to the Yotes I think our season is over.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:19 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post
Too many Craps fans in the building last night. Less amount than there were Leafs fans but still. I wonder how many of them took off their Bolts jerseys the last two games and put on another sweater

They played valiantly, but running out so many of the Crunch against the likes of Oshie, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Carlson, Shattenkirk et al is literally men against boys. It's taken so much effort to get into playoff position that I am afraid they are starting to run on fumes now.

If we lose to Arizona at home on Tuesday, put a bow on the season and stick a fork in them. We lost too many winnable games in Oct-Dec when we were healthier than to try and get in now with AHL'ers.
It gets old after all these years. Makes one not want to attend games when we are outnumbered.