BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 10-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Cooper's Law

Our ally, Saudi Arabia, is going to admit that they assassinated a journalist and US Resident shortly.

If this isn't condemned in the strongest terms possible, it'll be another step toward fascism by the US Government. Condemnation, penalties, ending of arms deals etc need to be the response. Anything less and it's tacit approval of murdering journalists.
I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice... - MLK
Old 10-11-2018, 12:27 PM
The Clymer-Olvestad Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
https://nypost.com/2018/10/11/melani...-in-the-world/

Ridiculous. She is pitied and, for the most part, ignored.
Malala says hi.

I guess her husband isn't the only one in the family with a victim complex and a penchant for absurd hyperbolic statements.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:45 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Anything less and it's tacit approval of murdering journalists.
I wouldn't hold my breath. Mr. "The media is the enemy of the people!" doesn't exactly have a strong track record of respect for the Fourth Estate. He says nicer things about murderers like Un and Erdogan than he does about the free press.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
"Minions."

"Operatives."

Dude, get off the QAnon 4chan and go outside and get some sunshine and fresh air. Maybe bark obscenities at any young person who comes close to your lawn. Do something more productive than what you're doing now, because you're morphing from a borderline loon into a complete loon.
I thought you were my minion. Doesn’t age and experience count anymore?
Old 10-11-2018, 01:48 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
I thought you were my minion. Doesn’t age and experience count anymore?
Let's consult our George Soros decoder rings and our Vince Foster Ouija boards to get a definitive answer.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:52 PM
BP Staff

So with my 401K dropping like a stone thanks to six straight days of the stock market circling the drain, will Waiver break out his old economic anxiety routine? Or is that only reserved for when POTUS' with D's beside their name are in office? We all know the answer, but I'm going to point it out anyways.

Last edited by pete; 10-11-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Another example of a Racist Public Policy

The Death Penalty was another example of a racist public policy. Here's another:

https://www.communitysolutions.com/r...hic-divisions/

Work requirements tied to SNAP Benefits overwhelmingly apply to minorities in Ohio.
I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice... - MLK

Last edited by ZeykShade; 10-11-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
The Death Penalty was another example of a racist public policy. Here's another:

https://www.communitysolutions.com/r...hic-divisions/

Work requirements tied to SNAP Benefits overwhelmingly apply to minorities in Ohio.
So are you arguing that the federal law is racist?
Old 10-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
I wouldn't hold my breath. Mr. "The media is the enemy of the people!" doesn't exactly have a strong track record of respect for the Fourth Estate. He says nicer things about murderers like Un and Erdogan than he does about the free press.
He admitted he does NOT want to hold them accountable because the arms deals are too profitable. Let's not talk about the Saudi money flowing into his hotels and properties. This is your quid pro quo violation of the Emoluments Clause in action.

"I make good money from the KSA and my son-in-law is good friends with MBS, so they can kill journalists if they want."

But hey, Kanye loves him...

Last edited by ZeykShade; 10-11-2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
So are you arguing that the federal law is racist?
Here's the racist portion. It has to do with work requirements being applied unfairly.

Quote:
As illustrated in Figure 8, white, African-American, Asian-American and multiracial families all appear to have higher rates of SNAP participation in counties exempt from work requirements than in non-exempt counties. However, this conclusion is misleading in that the vast majority of families (97 percent) in exempt counties are white. Correspondingly, white families account for 93 percent of households receiving SNAP benefits in these counties, as shown in Figure 9. Meanwhile, 95 percent of African-Americans, 97 percent of Asian-Americans and 92 percent of Hispanic and Latinos, live in counties that are not exempt from SNAP work requirements, compared to 85 percent of white Ohioans.[11] This suggests that Ohioans of color are less likely to maintain SNAP eligibility should they have difficulty maintaining stable employment.