BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 06-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Human Nerf Dart

As a fan of the sport I've been watching the finals on a pretty regular basis and I think it's been an exciting series so far. Scoring, goal tending, physical play all the things that make it a great sport. I don't think you have to be a fan of either team to enjoy it.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxbolt View Post
As a fan of the sport I've been watching the finals on a pretty regular basis and I think it's been an exciting series so far. Scoring, goal tending, physical play all the things that make it a great sport. I don't think you have to be a fan of either team to enjoy it.
I think it's more of how bad of a taste the Lightning left in our collective throats that is fueling the non-interest, at least for me it is. Not any animosity against either team, just a bitter taste left after such a regular season and the expectations we all had.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:51 PM
Chris Gratton's Ruby Slippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post
I think it's more of how bad of a taste the Lightning left in our collective throats that is fueling the non-interest, at least for me it is. Not any animosity against either team, just a bitter taste left after such a regular season and the expectations we all had.
This sums it up for me, as well. Just so very disappointed.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
Same here that 4 game sweep just sticks in my craw. Hope the Bolts are feeling the same way. I did watch a bit of game 4 and saw Chara get his jaw broken, hellava way to end your career and sad for him also. Can’t stand the brooms and really don’t care about the blues...except the music of course.
I believe Chara is signed for next season.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:04 PM

Yep
Old 06-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Cooper's Law

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2min4cc View Post
This sums it up for me, as well. Just so very disappointed.
Ditto...
Old 06-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Johnny Shortside

Quote:
I did watch a bit of game 4 and saw Chara get his jaw broken, hellava way to end your career and sad for him also.
From what I am hearing on Portland talk radio, I suspect he will be back next season unless there is something we have not heard yet.
What I have seen of their defense men with the exception of Carlo they are on the small side so the Bruins will be shopping if he does not return.

They are calling the Bruins 2nd line the Ghost line as they have not shown up this playoff year. The first line is sputtering, and their 3rd and 4th lines plus defensemen have been adding secondary scoring. ....and even with that, the Blues are not winning by huge margins. Although that Blues forecheck was ferocious in game 4. The Bruins couldn't break out of a wet paper bag all game.

If the Bruins 2nd line ever does get going and pot a few and the 1st line plays to their potential they will win the series.
Otherwise, its a toss up depending on Blues scoring/defense.

Last edited by gphockey; 06-06-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

Quote:
Chara get his jaw broken
Max Pacioretty just gave karma a high five. I've had no respect for Chara since he ran Pacioretty's head into the stanchion in 2011. He's as dirty as the rest of those Bruin shit licks as far as I'm concerned.

I don't care about St. Louis, and it will be a cold day in hell before I watch the Bruins play any team that I don't have even a mild rooting interest in.

Last edited by dannybolt; 06-06-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Max Pacioretty just gave karma a high five. I've had no respect for Chara since he ran Pacioretty's head into the stanchion in 2011. He's as dirty as the rest of those Bruin shit licks as far as I'm concerned.

I don't care about St. Louis, and it will be a cold day in hell before I watch the Bruins play any team that I don't have even a mild rooting interest in.
Screw Chara. He is not the “good guy” he is made out to be.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:13 PM

Didn't see the game, only saw the Acciari trip on Twitter. Gotta say I'm loving the tears from Boston over that non call.