BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Talk

Old 01-05-2019, 04:28 PM
BP Staff

With those weapons, he’ll tilt the pinball machine. A lot depends on who he’d get to be DC, though.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Cooper's Law

Would imagine his first choice would be Todd Bowles given that he was fired by the Jets and was his DC in Arizona. I'm hoping they bring in a young offensive coordinator that has head coaching potential to step in for Arians after a few years.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Brent Grimes is a whiny little bitch. Revealed himself in the Times article.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Brent Grimes is a whiny little bitch. Revealed himself in the Times article.
Just read that, wow. Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Old 01-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Cooper's Law

Arians - yes, please! I don’t mind his age and health concerns, because I actually think it would force the Buccaneers to have a plan for once. It would create a sense of urgency to win now with Arians, and have a long-term plan of succession for whenever he retires from coaching for good. Plus, he’s got the added incentive to fix the losing culture and win in order to possibly move up to the front office when he’s done. As for coordinators, Bowles and Freddie Kitchens would be home runs, but what you have to like about Arians is that he’s coached in the NFL for so long that he could sleepwalk his way to a better staff than anything we’ve seen here in years.

Grimes is a dog. The worst part about him and his ridiculous wife is that they’re so unbelievably full of themselves that they can’t even comprehend what damage this little anecdote does to his reputation. He’s done. AND he exposed himself as a dog of a professional athlete. Bucs fans will get over it quickly the same way we did with other dogs like Chris Baker. They’re not worth the energy and emotion. But what about Jason Licht? This is yet another stain on his resume. He supposedly begged this washed-up, me-first little punk to come back to the Bucs TWICE!! And anyone who doesn’t have Grimes for a last name could have told ya that Brent looked washed up and less interested in 2017. So Licht got exactly what he deserved. It’s a bad look for Licht, and I can only hope it’s not a pipe dream that a crotchety old man like Bruce Arians could come into this organization and instill some discipline and respect for the game that has been sorely lacking. Licht has now let a long list of issues go unchallenged. Doug Martin’s entire 2017 season, Jameis poking a New Orleans player while injured on the sideline, Evans cheap-shotting the same player, Chris Baker laughing about costing his team a game and then being called out by teammates to his face, and now Grimes and DeSean Jackson this year. Both just took a shit on this entire franchise. Nothing was done to any of them. And worse, nothing was ever said about any of these incidents as far as them being bad or wrong or not what the Buccaneers are about. Deafening silence from an incompetent GM. What do you think it does to young players to see DJax be a little bitch, talk shit about the quarterback, request a trade out of this mess, and then be NAMED A CAPTAIN! There’s your losing culture, Glazers. And you kept Jason Licht around why?

Last edited by Bolthed; 01-05-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Cooper's Law

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

Why his JL still here? One word, Arians. Arians seems to be who the owners wanted as the next coach, JL has the connections to him to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2019, 06:46 PM

Seems Koetter is ready to put this shit show behind him.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2...d-at-goodwill/
Old 01-07-2019, 04:27 PM
BP Staff

I'd bet he ends up back in Atlanta as the OC. Matt Ryan absolutely loves Koetter.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Cooper's Law

The tanking for Trevor Lawrence in a couple years is going to be amazing.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:11 PM
BP Staff

Arians reportedly will be the Bucs HC. Bucs offense will be top-5 in the league. No doubt. My only question is if they'll have any defense.

Also, the Falcons hired Koetter as OC and they hired the OC that proceeded him, Mike Mularkey, as TE coach and to help Dan Quinn with clock management and general quality control.