BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 01-25-2018, 08:57 PM
Tim Taylor's WrapAround

Waited all season for that. Lol. What a goal by Cally. Please get Paquette away from him. If he had a decent 4C would show up on the scoresheet more 5 on 5.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:43 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Koekkoek played outstanding tonight. Confident and super strong on both blue lines. Keep it up; hopefully regains the previous playoffs form. I hate to say it but the lightning have always been at their best with more youth in the lineup. Gourde/Point resurgence this year may be some of the best darkhorses in the nhl. If we can get stamkos and kucherov back on fire this team will be way better than tonight’s product.

Good win; solid way to end before the break. FYI today marks the 2 week mark for Hedman. It should only be a week or two more now.

Killorn better turn into Gretzky for the playoffs; I watch him exclusively when he is on the ice and I would argue that Brown consistently brought more to the team than this crap.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:50 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick of Time View Post
Waited all season for that. Lol. What a goal by Cally. Please get Paquette away from him. If he had a decent 4C would show up on the scoresheet more 5 on 5.
We all thought of you of course, lol. That was epic.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:56 PM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

The game should have been called after the Callahan goal. If you were playing NHL 18 online and you did that, your opponent would ragequit.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:56 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Vasi is the truth. The absolute, stone cold, truth.
Too bad he lost the shutout on that BS pull the goalie with 7 left nonsense the Flyers pulled.

Something I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around:
Point has 20 goals.
Gourde has 17.
Namestnikov has 18.

Stamkos has 18.

Kucherov made a brilliant play on the first Namestnikov goal. Brilliant spin, great pass, easy goal for Namesy.
Old 01-25-2018, 09:57 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Gourdelicious with another good game. Vlad the Impaler drive the stake in the Flyers heart, Philadelphian tears quench my thirst. Point with #20 and Cally chipping in, getting off the schneid and throwing that monkey off his back. Vasi lubed the Cryers in goal. Great way to end it before the break. Gotta long roadie coming up, rest boys, the best is yet to come!
Old 01-25-2018, 10:01 PM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

I was trying to finish the sentence, “the Lightning won 3 in 4 days on the road without two of their best X players” and then it hit me... is Palat like the 9th best player? 10th? Wow.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:04 PM
Tim Taylor's WrapAround

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
We all thought of you of course, lol. That was epic.
He still has the moves and speed. Made some great set up plays last couple of games, even set up Kuch as well tonight. Getting PP time is going to help him build confidence, well that goal also. lol. He is dying on that 4th line and he has no chemistry with Paquette. But he is stuck on that line because of this team’s depth. Kinda hoping Kunitz goes back down there, they had a good thing going before he got hurt. Paquette is Paquette, and not really sold on Bournival.
Old 01-25-2018, 10:14 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Vasi is the truth. The absolute, stone cold, truth.
Too bad he lost the shutout on that BS pull the goalie with 7 left nonsense the Flyers pulled.

Something I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around:
Point has 20 goals.
Gourde has 17.
Namestnikov has 18.

Stamkos has 18.

Kucherov made a brilliant play on the first Namestnikov goal. Brilliant spin, great pass, easy goal for Namesy.
Amazing. I expect Point to keep it up, this young man is on his way to stardom. Put a bit of man muscle on him and he will be a top 10 player in the League. Gourde and Namestnikov are icing.

Is Gourde Calder eligible?
Old 01-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Amazing. I expect Point to keep it up, this young man is on his way to stardom. Put a bit of man muscle on him and he will be a top 10 player in the League. Gourde and Namestnikov are icing.

Is Gourde Calder eligible?
Gourde is Calder eligible, he won't win it. It'll go to Barzal probably. Barzal is getting much more ice time and has many more assists than Gourde. Gourde is shooter more than a playmaker. Barzal is younger and is pretty damned amazing imo.