BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 08-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick9911 View Post
It’s all about Trump 24/7. He does not care about anyone but himself. Bringing back the orphaned baby for publicity photos would be the lowest of lows for any other President. Yet for him it’s just another day in the gutter. He has no soul.

Defend this act WW. I dare you.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:49 AM

A 20 year old wearing fatigues and body armor, heavily armed with more than a hundred rounds of ammo and videoing himself walked into a Missouri WalMart. He was detained by an off duty firefighter.

Yet he apparently did nothing illegal. The open carrying of firearms is legal in Missouri, as long as the weapon is not displayed in a threatening manner, according to the National Rifle Association’s website.

He had recently posted a statement that he felt the Walmart policy of not selling bullets to persons under 21 was stupid given that he could walk into a store carrying a gun.

Last edited by Donnie D; 08-09-2019 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:16 AM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
A 20 year old wearing fatigues and body armor, heavily armed with more than a hundred rounds of ammo and videoing himself walked into a Missouri WalMart. He was detained by an off duty firefighter.

Yet he apparently did nothing illegal. The open carrying of firearms is legal in Missouri, as long as the weapon is not displayed in a threatening manner, according to the National Rifle Association’s website.

He had recently posted a statement that he felt the Walmart policy of not selling bullets to persons under 21 was stupid given that he could walk into a store carrying a gun.
Did it within the immediate aftermath of two mass shootings. For no other purpose other than to prove he could. I get being a contrarian, and I get the middle finger to the masses, but kid has way more balls than sense.

This is where someone (parent) with more sense than this dipshit should pull him aside and let him know that this is the type of stupid shit that will get open carry revoked. Because it goes 100% against the responsible gun owner narrative that is the critical argument used to support open carry laws.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Doesn’t take much of an imagination to consider a “good guy with a gun” creating a situation where several folks, including the dumbass, get shot.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Cooper's Law

Ditto guns in schools. A tragically stupid idea.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:26 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
Damn, I feel complicit for not organizing a march on Washington. These are dark days in the US. Fucking unreal. God damn white supremacists running amok while the silent majority can’t be bothered to turn off our ultraHDs, get off our couches and fucking DO something! SHAME
It almost sounds like you're advocating "taking it to the streets?"

He got to you, too, eh?
Old 08-09-2019, 10:30 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
It’s all about Trump 24/7. He does not care about anyone but himself. Bringing back the orphaned baby for publicity photos would be the lowest of lows for any other President. Yet for him it’s just another day in the gutter. He has no soul.

Defend this act WW. I dare you.
"He was just checking the shade of the baby to decide whether to cage it or not, duh! Thumbs up! MAGA!" - Waiver (probably)

Last edited by pete; 08-09-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:27 PM

I just got "Sweet Freedom" stuck in my head, and I'm blaming this topic.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:02 PM

Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes. Families are torn apart; men, women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find that their parents have disappeared. Anne Frank.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Terrible things are happening outside. At any time of night and day, poor helpless people are being dragged out of their homes. Families are torn apart; men, women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find that their parents have disappeared. Anne Frank.
Even worse is the employers may have to hire legal employees. Sad.