BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 06-29-2018, 11:09 AM
Keefamania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post
And Sean Hannity blames Maxine Waters and Obama for the shooting.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0f3c2219f4461

Fair and balanced TDI?

'...Conservative commentator ...' ≠ '...A top editor at Reuters...'

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech

Old 06-29-2018, 11:14 AM
Keefamania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
'...found $21 trillion in unauthorized spending in the departments of Defense and Housing and Urban Development for the years 1998-2015. ...'

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Old 06-29-2018, 12:41 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotnos View Post
WTH man. I love ya, does this finger pointing really matter at the moment?! I also don't think Donnie's an entitled prick...

Vote & get everyone you know to vote in November. Hell, it may be your last chance to exercise that right.
You don't read my twitter feed. Nothing but non-stop blamestorming from the HRC folks. I call those types of people "Donnie D Dems". Donnie may not be an entitled prick, but the entire premise that these folks put forward in social media makes it seem that way. My comment was more about the blame being flung by the ones in power toward those in the minority.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox
Old 06-29-2018, 12:45 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningTdi View Post

'...Conservative commentator ...' ≠ '...A top editor at Reuters...'

Hannity is to "conservative commentator" as you and WW are to Hillary Clinton fans. He's more of a conservative inciter. Wonder what Michael Cohen has told Mueller about their relationship with the President...hmmm.

My point is, you point out where the left did something wrong, when the right can be just as brutal. Two wrongs don't make it right, but somebody has to start somewhere. The left has tried to remain civil; even the other R candidates in the primaries tried to and it got them nowhere. Gutter politics are the new normal now and candidates thinking of running against Trump have to know that going into it. He certainly won't change, and trying to sound sane and logical and presenting facts obviously won't win you any votes any more.
Old 06-29-2018, 01:54 PM
Keefamania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post

Hannity is to "conservative commentator" as you and WW are to Hillary Clinton fans. He's more of a conservative inciter. Wonder what Michael Cohen has told Mueller about their relationship with the President...hmmm.

My point is, you point out where the left did something wrong, when the right can be just as brutal. Two wrongs don't make it right, but somebody has to start somewhere. The left has tried to remain civil; even the other R candidates in the primaries tried to and it got them nowhere. Gutter politics are the new normal now and candidates thinking of running against Trump have to know that going into it. He certainly won't change, and trying to sound sane and logical and presenting facts obviously won't win you any votes any more.

Sorry but that dog won't hunt...your response to my posting of a Reuters news editor was to select an article about a commentator...BIG difference...The Reuters editor allowed his bias to affect his posting...something that lays doubt about his ability to report the news. Hannity is as relevant as Rachel Madcow...

..."

Old 06-29-2018, 02:00 PM
BP Staff

Note that Comrade Thirsty is pretty much confessing to all of us that Sean Hannity is a biased propagandist and not a real journalist. Remember that the next time he tries to pass off Hannity and his guests' bloviating as true recitals of fact (they aren't).
Old 06-29-2018, 02:03 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Note that Comrade Thirsty is pretty much confessing to all of us that Sean Hannity is a biased propagandist and not a real journalist. Remember that the next time he tries to pass off Hannity and his guests' bloviating as true recitals of fact (they aren't).

He is not a journalist. He is an opinion show host. Never liked him and do not watch him.
Old 06-29-2018, 02:06 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
He is not a journalist.
You cite one of his regular guests as the gospel (Fox News Contributor Sara Carter).
Old 06-29-2018, 02:30 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningTdi View Post

Sorry but that dog won't hunt...your response to my posting of a Reuters news editor was to select an article about a commentator...BIG difference...The Reuters editor allowed his bias to affect his posting...something that lays doubt about his ability to report the news. Hannity is as relevant as Rachel Madcow...

The Reuters news editor quickly apologized for his tweets. Will Hannity apologize for blaming Maxine Waters and Obama for the words he said on air? Will Trump apologize for calling journalists the enemies of the people? The Reuters news editor will likely get disciplined, possibly fired. Hannity will get a raise and higher ratings. Trump will see his approval ratings go up with the base. BIG difference...
Old 06-29-2018, 02:57 PM
Cooper's Law

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/...61783582085122

Not sure about the entitled part, but this guy is certainly a grade A prick...

Quote:
$ean P. McCarthy
@SeanMcCarthyCom

So at my foreclosure law firm today I looked up one of the people we were foreclosing on and they were a Jill Stein volunteer. I approved the foreclosure even though they were current on payments and now they’re going to lose their house lol. 😎😎 #StillWithHer #IResist #Janus
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox