BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 09-15-2019, 07:36 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

So much haltered.

In other news what's the deal with that bizarre "Corn Pop" story Biden keeps telling? Please stop for your own sake, man.

Last edited by Hoek; 09-15-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:39 PM
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One

I confess, I did not watch the debate in its entirety. But the clip of him referencing record players and radio (as a tool for proper parenting) was painful...and not just the phrases, but the manner in which he spitted them out.

I get what he was alluding to. but the whole scene was blurry and somewhat disconcerting.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:28 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
We taking our orders from MBS, now? Interesting.
Should've gleaned that the second he started allowing MBS to cut up WaPo reporters with bone saws.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:14 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump
Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!
"reason to believe that we know the culprit"? That's some real definitive sounding language there when you're also throwing around "locked and loaded".
Old 09-16-2019, 08:23 AM

Fighting a Trump-tard proxy war for the Saudis is ridiculous. Let them handle their own problems.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:16 AM
Cooper's Law

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

Agreed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 09-16-2019, 02:00 PM

They played him ten ways to Sunday when he was in Riyadh. Now they're looking to cash in, using our muscle to thwart whatever the Iranians are planning. Saudi's have plenty of wherewithal to deal with this. Pathetic.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:26 PM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

I'm interested to see how this latest Kavanaugh allegation shakes out. Democrats are predictably going berzerk, but to my knowledge the allegation hasn't been corroborated so the calls for impeachment seem a bit premature.

Regardless, multiple allegations of sexual misconduct used to be a disqualifying characteristic for Republicans, rather than a rallying cry. How times have changed.
Old 09-16-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
I'm interested to see how this latest Kavanaugh allegation shakes out. Democrats are predictably going berzerk, but to my knowledge the allegation hasn't been corroborated so the calls for impeachment seem a bit premature.

Regardless, multiple allegations of sexual misconduct used to be a disqualifying characteristic for Republicans, rather than a rallying cry. How times have changed.
I'll admit I'm not up in arms about it. I don't think there is any possible way if you watched the hearings for him you are surprised by this. Basically this is nothing new, and the Republicans essentially said already this is ok by them, so why waste the energy.
Old 09-16-2019, 06:36 PM

With the Senate stacked the way it is, nothing is going to happen, regardless of what the House puts forth. We need a much different Senate. I still think that either his $$ entanglements (see corruption) and/or the Russia kompromat will be what costs him a portion of his core supporters; enough to put the Midwest out of his reach.