BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-21-2020, 02:59 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
I received this from the Republican Party today.

Democrat School Board Candidates
Want to DEFUND the Police
Our children need to be kept safe from two defund-the-police radicals who are running for Sarasota County School Board: Tom Edwards and David Graham.

Ass holes - the school board can’t defund the police. Lying sack of shits.
LOL wut?
Be on the lookout for the ad telling you the school board members are trying to overthrow Roe v Wade.
Old 07-21-2020, 03:23 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Zo View Post
Give it a minute. Trump will pardon him and make him chair of his Ohio campaign.
Old 07-21-2020, 03:25 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
LOL wut?
Be on the lookout for the ad telling you the school board members are trying to overthrow Roe v Wade.
"Radical leftist school boards are responsible for letting the China virus loose in America!"
Old 07-21-2020, 03:35 PM
BP Staff

The Republican civil war cometh, and it cometh real soon...

Quote:
Things getting HEATED at House GOP conference meeting right now.

Matt Gaetz & Thomas Massie both got on the mics and went after Liz Cheney for backing Massie’s primary opponent, per source in the room.

Now Rep. Chip Roy is attacking Cheney for her support of Dr. Fauci, per source in the room.

He lamented that his liberal primary opponent retweeted Cheney’s tweet about Fauci.

Reps. Louie Gohmert & Andy Biggs also got on the mics to defend Massie & express their concerns.

Biggs even accused Cheney of undermining their ability to win back the House & said if you don’t have something nice to say about Trump, then don’t say it at all, per source.

It sounds like this conference meeting — the first in-person GOP meeting in months — is turning into a full blown Freedom Caucus venting session/pile on.

Now Jim Jordan is laying into Cheney for all the times she has broke with Trump and started listing them off.

He said it'd be better if their conference chair helped Trump instead of going after him.

Cheney did not back down from confrontation:

She defended Fauci.

She told Gaetz I look forward to seeing ur HBO doc.

She told Massie his issue is w/ Trump, not her.

She told Jordan I look forward to hearing ur comments about being a team player when we’re back in the majority
https://twitter.com/MZanona/status/1...022626304?s=20

Two things:

1.) I want you to imagine the press reaction if AOC and "The Squad" did this to one of the Democratic House leadership.

2.) How much has your party gone space cadets when Dick Cheney's kid isn't nutso enough for your taste?
Old 07-21-2020, 04:37 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
The Republican civil war cometh, and it cometh real soon...

https://twitter.com/MZanona/status/1...022626304?s=20

Two things:

1.) I want you to imagine the press reaction if AOC and "The Squad" did this to one of the Democratic House leadership.

2.) How much has your party gone space cadets when Dick Cheney's kid isn't nutso enough for your taste?
The poison in the kool-aid the Trumper GOPers all drank hasn't kicked in yet. Give it time.

It's banana-times that you want your conference to behave in lockstep, when that same behavior got your ass kicked 2 years ago and is looking like it will be worse in November. I guess that's fake news, or the polls or wrong, or Herr Cheeto is going to install a junta and that will get you off the hook electorally.

Gaetz, Jordan, et al are auditioning to be king of the dipshits. Nice work, numbskulls, alienate rather than coalition build, right out of the Trump playbook. I've got no love for Cheney, but she looks like fucking Eisenhower compared to Gohmert and those clowns.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:44 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
The poison in the kool-aid the Trumper GOPers all drank hasn't kicked in yet. Give it time.

It's banana-times that you want your conference to behave in lockstep, when that same behavior got your ass kicked 2 years ago and is looking like it will be worse in November. I guess that's fake news, or the polls or wrong, or Herr Cheeto is going to install a junta and that will get you off the hook electorally.

Gaetz, Jordan, et al are auditioning to be king of the dipshits. Nice work, numbskulls, alienate rather than coalition build, right out of the Trump playbook. I've got no love for Cheney, but she looks like fucking Eisenhower compared to Gohmert and those clowns.
I was reading an article a night or two ago suggesting the alt-right/Trump wing won't take the hint because they'll use the pandemic as a built-in excuse and claim that, sans pandemic, Trump would've won re-election by a bajillion points. I've even read some establishment Republicans who are concerned Trump himself might run again in 2024 if he loses 2020 specifically with that excuse in mind. Even if Donald doesn't run, dollars to donuts Junior will.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:46 PM
BP Staff

What. The. Fuck?

Quote:
"I wish her well."
Donald Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell.

Yes, he just said that. On national television.
https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/stat...178470916?s=20
Old 07-21-2020, 06:10 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Ted Yoho came up to AOC on the Capitol Steps and started an argument with her, then was heard calling her a "Fucking Bitch" as he walked away from her.

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...rce=reddit.com

Her response essentially ethered 2 sitting Congressmen
Quote:
I never spoke to Rep. Yoho before he decided to accost me on the steps of the nation’s Capitol yesterday.

Believe it or not, I usually get along fine w/ my GOP colleagues. We know how to check our legislative sparring at the committee door.

But hey, “b*tches” get stuff done. 🤷🏽*♀️
Quote:
Gotta love Republican courage from Rep
@RogerWilliamsTX
: when he undeniably sees another man engaged in virulent harassment of a young woman, just pretend you never saw it in the most cartoonish manner possible and keep pushing.

(He’s lying, by the way. He joined in w/ Yoho)
(Don't know how to embed tweets)
Old 07-21-2020, 06:49 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseSpace View Post
Ted Yoho came up to AOC on the Capitol Steps and started an argument with her, then was heard calling her a "Fucking Bitch" as he walked away from her.

https://www.businessinsider.com/repu...rce=reddit.com

Her response essentially ethered 2 sitting Congressmen

(Don't know how to embed tweets)
Tough guys.
Old 07-21-2020, 07:52 PM
Dan Ellis' Money Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Tough guys.
Yeah..you’re real tough when you’ve bailed from running again. Total POS.