BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 07-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
Trump had the house and senate from January 2017 thru November 2018. Close your eyes and tell me what you see? They did NOTHING. Couldn't even get a DACA deal done with the help of the D's.
Oh please, stop with the lies. We all know the Senate needs 60 votes to pass a bill. Did the republicans have 60 members like Obama did?

Obama had 60 in the Senate and even then the democrats could not get a DACA deal done.

I warned last year that DACA is not something to play with. Trump does hold the cards and/was willing to make a deal but the democrats walked away willing to take their chances. Well this time next year we will know if that was a smart move, as the SCOTUS will hear the DACA litigation in the next session. If they declare that Obama had no authority to create DACA by Executive Order what then for those that know this as home? What then???

Time for the democrats to sallow their pride and put the DACA people ahead of everything else. But you know what? I do not think they will as that would be giving Trump a victory.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

There WAS a DACA deal to be had, until Ingraham and Limbaugh spooked the grabber-in-chief. That's how insane and unpredictable this president is.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
There WAS a DACA deal to be had, until Ingraham and Limbaugh spooked the grabber-in-chief. That's how insane and unpredictable this president is.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...….why do you give those 2 credit? Fact is it doesn't really matter who or why, at least not to me. The only thing that matters is that something needs to be done to make them ALL legal so they do not have to worry about tomorrow.

You can do a clean bill or you can compromise with a once and for all immigration bill which everyone has wanted for decades now. Will you or I get all we want? No, but we should sit down an do what congress is there for......get the best possible deal that everyone can agree on....and yes even if it makes Trump look good.

Immigration is broke. It has been for many years. DACA and the Dreamers are a result of immigration, so I see no reason why the 2 can not be combined.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:14 PM

You think its "funny" that two media personalities can change his positions, within a 24 hour period? I don't think that's funny at all. In fact, it's reckless and dangerous. And anybody that knows anything about that 24 hour period says that is EXACTLY how and why he reversed himself.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
You think its "funny" that two media personalities can change his positions, within a 24 hour period? I don't think that's funny at all. In fact, it's reckless and dangerous. And anybody that knows anything about that 24 hour period says that is EXACTLY how and why he reversed himself.
This is what I said:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA...….why do you give those 2 credit?

I was laughing at you for giving them credit.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:34 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Maybe if congress got off their dead ass and passed legislation those people would not be in that situation.
Mitch McConnell.

Merrick Garland.

STFU, you dishonest old blister.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:37 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
I just love how you and others love to throw around the word "Nazis", yet it is you and your puppet masters that want to silence others from their ability to have free speech.

I love how you are quick to claim that if you support the right then you support the KKK and white supremacy, but you sit here and never denounce ANTIFA, or even admit they are part of the left, and their brutal tactics in trying to silence the right.

I just love how the left can bring a company like Nike to their knees by claiming a Betsy Ross flag is a symbol of racism. But I guess it was just fine for President Obama to display this same flag when he took the oath of office.

Next we will be hearing that the left will be demanding that we bulldoze our history in Boston or the Atlanta Underground. How about Riverwalk in Savannah? You know those old buildings along the Savannah River......the building where slaves were once unloaded from their horrible journey and placed up for auction to be sold. Are we going to bulldoze those buildings also?
It’s fascinating to me you have more concern for inanimate buildings than you do live children.

Kind of proves the point in a nutshell, in fact.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
It’s fascinating to me you have more concern for inanimate buildings than you do live children.

Kind of proves the point in a nutshell, in fact.
Hmmmmm, what you smoking pete. Please show where I am not concerned about children? Please show me? But here you go again just making stuff up.

Appears Mr puppet has been hitting the sauce already.

The topic was the Betsy Ross flag. Can you stay on topic???

Kaepernick claimed the flag was linked to the early days of slavery. My comment was why not knock down everything to do with slavery as isn't this where the left is going???

From the Rolling Stone no less:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...203906752.html
Old 07-04-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Mitch McConnell.

Merrick Garland.

STFU, you dishonest old blister.
You are so funny. What not come to today and stop complaining about the past as it is far too easy to say something like why didn't you get it done when you had 60 seats? Why???? Because when you even hold a majority, no matter how slim it is, it still is hard to get things passed.

But you, you just want to cry about a missed seat on the SCOTUS. Get over it and move on. Instead you sit and bitch and I am sure you are not physically doing a thing to help those kids.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:15 PM

Need to hear from JD Hebner---6.4 mag quake centered in Ridgecrest. TV is showing lots of damage. Hope he's OK.