BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick9911 View Post
The Child Protective Investigators and the Office of the Attorney General, if there is jurisdiction, temporarily place the child in foster care until further proceedings can be held. These proceedings can involve everything from a.) locating in and out of state relatives for placement, b.) background checks for said placement options, c.) setting parameters as to visitation and possible reunification.

So while Gabbin' With Goebbels keeps trying to disseminate these faulty ass comparisons in a feeble attempt to downplay what's going on, that's the big difference - the kids in these "summer camp" scenarios aren't being shipped away to other states to rot in other child prisons. They aren't being forcibly ripped from their parents as a deterrent. They aren't cut off from all communication between their parents and families. The parents aren't left in the utter dark as to where their kids are and in what condition they are in. The parents, and most importantly the legal and judicial overseers know exactly where they have been placed, even if they are in separate facilities. Every. Single. One.

Oh, and kids in daycare and summer camp have one other big difference: they know they get to eventually come home to their fucking parents.
Oh my......they are separated!
Old 06-20-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Tell us, what do they do when they arrest someone for using the flag in an advertisement?
If the adult is charged and incarcerated, and they have a minor with them, they are separated.

How simple can I make it for you Donnie.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:08 AM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

Quote:
Oh my......they are separated!
A response straight out of the "Oh shit, I'm completely out of my depth in this area, I'm missing the point entirely, and muh talking points don't work!" playbook of Corey Lewandowski.

Or, in other words, Baaaaaaaaaaaa.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick9911 View Post
A response straight out of the "Oh shit, I'm completely out of my depth in this area, I'm missing the point entirely, and muh talking points don't work!" playbook of Corey Lewandowski.

Or, in other words, Baaaaaaaaaaaa.
I believe my signature quoting Brian Cox sums up a lot of what's going on with WaiverWire and the other sheep.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:45 AM
Cooper's Law

There is no equivalence between arresting a U.S. citizen and not allowing them to take their children with them to jail (because they have a HOME here) and detaining a family entering the U.S. (especially first-time offenders or people who are legally seeking asylum but are still being separated). Waiver knows the comparison is apples to oranges. He's a former LEO. He knows the comparison doesn't really work. But he uses it because he's a nihilist. I used to call these Republican cult zombies "political nihilists," because they don't care about government, they only care about winning and keeping power. But this latest episode proves they don't care about human life, either. So these are nihilists – pariahs and outcasts soon enough ... which is what they really want if you've ever noticed their perpetual victim complex.

It is also unquestionably the result of propaganda. Waiver isn't the only sheep bleating this exact same line. I've posted on Twitter and gotten the same response: "These are criminals ... they must obey the law of the land ... are you allowed to bring your kids if you go to jail for a DUI?" Let's not be naive. Waiver is just one of our resident parrot sheep. He's a lost cause as a human being. Fuck him, and the rest of these sick fucks who are shamelessly cruel enough to torture and dehumanizes others in the name of governmental power.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
If the adult is charged and incarcerated, and they have a minor with them, they are separated.

How simple can I make it for you Donnie.
You are a jackass.

No one gets arrested for using the flag for advertising. Yet it happens all the time so your argument that they have to enforce the law is bullshit.

Minors that are separated from their parents for misdemeanor charges know it will be short term and likely a relative will get them, unlike now with parents returned to Central America and the child remaining here - perhaps permanently. So that analogy is bullshit.

Trump is now looking to end the policy, demonstrating that he initiated the problem and has the power to end it - making everything you said in this thread bullshit.

Congratulations WW, you spent a whole day and a thread defending Dear Leader and child abuse only to have him throw your argument and you under the bus.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:00 PM

This is pretty decent political maneuvering for a terrorist.

Terrorize children, torture them and their parents at the border to incite the public into its camps(Waiver Sheep and Respectable Humans), blame congress through lies, pretend you're gonna fix the problem congress won't with an executive order that isn't even necessary to fix the problem you created, go for indefinite detention of families.

I know one lobby that's gonna be absolutely thrilled with this outcome, Private Prisons. If your heart pumps Dumpster Juice like WaiverWire's does, then I suggest you invest in some private prison company stock. The building of concentration camps is profitable business and business is gonna be good.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Wait, with cites and everything? Zeyk, let's not let a few facts get in the way of our boot licking for dear leader.

I don't think I've seen a more thorough beat down of WW's bullshittery in a decade on this board. Of course, he's never equivocated on a more reprehensible position, so there's that as well.
I'd prefer some really good anecdotal evidence from someone's cousin who knows a guy that met someone at a bus station and she told him.....
Old 06-20-2018, 12:18 PM

This change in policy has some consequences that the Waiver's of the World, were Trump not balls deep in them, would find troubling.

McAllen Texas Immigration court has gone from hearing 90% cases involving those with criminal records entering the United States to >90% involving those with no criminal record. So basically, Trump has helped out the criminals entering the country by making the overburdened immigration courts have to deal with people who aren't criminals and are seeking refuge.

Apparently the US Attorneys sent a letter to Trump yesterday stating this very thing. Being asked to prosecute asylum seekers saps resources from prosecuting actual criminals, like MS-13...

Last edited by ZeykShade; 06-20-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
I'd prefer some really good anecdotal evidence from someone's cousin who knows a guy that met someone at a bus station and she told him.....
The anecdotes don't matter unless they fit his agenda. It's confirmation bias. Maverick has real-life experience and Waiver doesn't care.