BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 09-16-2019, 07:08 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
1. Wrong - this has been explained to you previously. Obama didn’t approve the refueling. The military approved it during the time when Obama was in office

2. Wrong - The crews don’t get to stay where they want. According to the Air Force report you cited, “We send aircrews”.

3. Wrong - this has been explained to you previously. He gets to rent empty rooms and he gets all of the meal money

Congratulations - that’s a Hat trick of wrong answers.

Your blatant acceptance of everything Trump is really a joke.

Going to apologize for lying about the Fox News story?
You and the puppet continue to berate Trump for anything and everything that happens under his watch. So lets use your logic...…..the refueling approval took place under the Obama watch, thus Obama is responsible.
Old 09-16-2019, 07:16 PM

I find it funny how the scummy one is so quick to post about the trouble with Kavanaugh and posting about it. But true to his fashion remains silent when the NYT has to walk back the article. You see the article was written by 2 reporters as part of a book they wrote that is due to be released tomorrow. Funny thing was that someone got their hands on the book before it came out and found that the 2 just by chance forgot to mention in their NYT piece that 1....the person stating to be the witness was once an attorney for Bill Clinton and 2...the most important one of the 2 that the victim, through her friends, relayed to the 2 reports that nether she nor her friends could recall the incident.

Yeah, but the almighty slimy scum was him impeached.

My God how and this man runs a business......which I am sure is doing better now under Trump than it has ever done...….but he will never tell you that.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:06 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
My God how and this man runs a business......which I am sure is doing better now under Trump than it has ever done...….but he will never tell you that.
Because it's not true.

God how I love watching you melt down under scrutiny, foaming at the mouth about "puppets" and "puppet masters" while you vomit out right wing propaganda. Fucking lunatic. You've become a caricature of yourself, DubDub, and you're too goddamned stupid to even realize it.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
I’ll bet you would be excited as hell if Amtrak is running on time.

China has had a pretty good economy too. So why aren’t the people in Hong Kong Willing to give up their freedoms in return for a good economy?

The economy in the south was pretty good before the civil war.

It isn’t just the economy stupid. Sorry James Carville.
“Trump is ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth

Last edited by Donnie D; 09-16-2019 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
You and the puppet continue to berate Trump for anything and everything that happens under his watch. So lets use your logic...…..the refueling approval took place under the Obama watch, thus Obama is responsible.
You are amazing WW. You lie about the content of news stories, get caught and just move on to different Trump talking point. You make factual errors over and over, they are disproved and you just continue on with a new line of nonsense.

You are just like Dear Leader, spew lies and think that if you say it enough times that it will become true.
“Trump is ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth
Old 09-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Well, you gotta have somebody patrolling the boundaries to know what 'deviance' is.. Thanks, Durkheim. Being that TDI has 'tapped out', this guy remains our village idiot/foil/blister. But, like I say, somebody's gotta do it. And he performs, in spades. Only thing is, he was a former LEO and not a 'card carrying' trumpidiot...Thats even worse.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:24 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
This is the cognition of a 6-year-old. There’s no logic, because he didn’t (or didn’t want to) understand what was said to refute his previous horseshit. He’s impervious to any and all arguments! It’s really quite something.

At this point he’s a full-fledged trumpidiot, card or no card, admitted or not.

It’s just remarkable how consistently he embarrasses and self-owns in this thread.

Last edited by Bolthed; 09-16-2019 at 09:26 PM.