BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 09-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Yup. absolutely true. And fortunately it shows the desperation factor in the R party. As has mentioned so many times previously, why and how has the R party succumbed to the trump kool aid?? SCOTUS and federal justices?? At the expense of Putin, Kim Jung, Erdogan, Duarte.

I still agree with Fugliuizi that there is some financial entanglements between Donald and the Russians. He is so corrupt personally that I will be SHOCKED if he is NOT compromised by Russian $$.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Cooper's Law

House stonewalled in probe of military sleepovers at Trump resort

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...esort-n1051031
Old 09-07-2019, 02:55 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_narrow_way View Post
House stonewalled in probe of military sleepovers at Trump resort

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...esort-n1051031
Just another far left news organization trying to make Dear Leader look corrupt.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:51 AM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
Yup. absolutely true. And fortunately it shows the desperation factor in the R party. As has mentioned so many times previously, why and how has the R party succumbed to the trump kool aid?? SCOTUS and federal justices?? At the expense of Putin, Kim Jung, Erdogan, Duarte.

I still agree with Fugliuizi that there is some financial entanglements between Donald and the Russians. He is so corrupt personally that I will be SHOCKED if he is NOT compromised by Russian $$.
Well, heís also a good old fashioned tax cheat, too. MoJo also released a story about an investigation into court records on Trump Tower in Chicago that suggests Trump committed tax fraud while settling his lawsuits and debts on the project to avoid $48 million he owed to Uncle Sam.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-of-tax-fraud/

The main financier of that building, btw, was Duetsche Bank, which of course has been fined heavily for participating as a conduit for Russian money laundering.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
Thatís what nazis do, they donít hold elections once in power.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:13 PM

A NOAA spokesman issues a statement backing Trump and rebuking their own scientists in Sharpie gate.

The republicans donít believe facts or science - only the nonsense coming from Dear Leaderís front butt hole.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
A NOAA spokesman issues a statement backing Trump and rebuking their own scientists in Sharpie gate.

The republicans donít believe facts or science - only the nonsense coming from Dear Leaderís front butt hole.
Hopefully the general public pays attention to the backlash over this from former NOAA administrators and meteorologists.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:34 PM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post

Donnie has been bringing the fire lately. I think retirement agrees with you, DD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
Hopefully the general public pays attention to the backlash over this from former NOAA administrators and meteorologists.
Narrator: They won't.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

I dunno....weather, particularly accurate predictions about severe weather, touches most everyone. You couple this ridiculous statement with the viral sharpie squiggle, and you have two pathetic examples of this administrationís bias and incompetence. I donít think itís lost on anybody, except that 35% that doesnít care ...Ēif he shot somebody....Ē
Old 09-07-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
Donnie has been bringing the fire lately. I think retirement agrees with you, DD.
I was a Department Head working for county that had 5 Republican Commissioners. They canít fire me now.