BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > The Draft

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 04-24-2012, 03:58 PM
aapbolt aapbolt is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,231
Default Finn

Pick at 19 or20 gets us Matt Finn. That would be a good pick from what I have read so far.
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 04-25-2012, 04:14 PM
aapbolt aapbolt is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,231
Default 10

Ok who would you take at the 10 spot: Reinhart, Faksa or Guance? Plus I think we also pick at 17 would you take Poiloit or Finn?
Plus would you take Whitney in the 2nd?
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 04-25-2012, 04:41 PM
WaiverWire
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think the #10 spot goes for..................a trade for a goalie
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 04-25-2012, 05:19 PM
timothy's Avatar
timothy timothy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nashville
Posts: 7,654
Send a message via Yahoo to timothy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
I think the #10 spot goes for..................a trade for a goalie
Which one?
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 04-25-2012, 05:36 PM
WaiverWire
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothy View Post
Which one?
Tim, that is the million dollar question we would all love to know. I do not think Cory is out of the picture until I hear "contract extended". The problem I have is that we have to wait till July 1. So SY must look for offers before the draft and jump on one if it is really good. If not, July 1 is the next stop.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 04-25-2012, 06:26 PM
aapbolt aapbolt is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,231
Default Goalie

WW if we trade the 10 pick who would take at 17? I also agree with Tim,Schneider is off the market and the only way Lu is an option is if Van buys him out which will not happen...watch Burkie trade for him now, so who would younget at 10? I think Harding is a UFA so we can go after him with no cost indrft picks.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 04-25-2012, 06:40 PM
WaiverWire
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
WW if we trade the 10 pick who would take at 17? I also agree with Tim,Schneider is off the market and the only way Lu is an option is if Van buys him out which will not happen...watch Burkie trade for him now, so who would younget at 10? I think Harding is a UFA so we can go after him with no cost indrft picks.
To be honest I do not know as I still think that the #10 or the Wings pick could be used in net and possibly on the blue line.

After we draft the picks are no longer as valuable. So I say go tough, stay at home and young and look to the following years for the draft.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:35 PM
ChaseSpace's Avatar
ChaseSpace ChaseSpace is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Williston, FL
Posts: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
Ok who would you take at the 10 spot: Reinhart, Faksa or Guance? Plus I think we also pick at 17 would you take Poiloit or Finn?
Plus would you take Whitney in the 2nd?
Ceci.
__________________
Gudas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 04-25-2012, 08:58 PM
aapbolt aapbolt is offline
Cooper's Law
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,231
Default Ceci

Ok Chase. I have seen a couple of mocks where we get him but also have seen where he is not available. So who would you take at 17?
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:09 PM
ChaseSpace's Avatar
ChaseSpace ChaseSpace is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Williston, FL
Posts: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
Ok Chase. I have seen a couple of mocks where we get him but also have seen where he is not available. So who would you take at 17?
Either Finn, Pouliot, Maatta, or Vasilevski/Dansk(if there are any plans of taking a goalie in the first).
__________________
Gudas Priest
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.