BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-20-2019, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Default Bolts @ Craps 3/20 7:30 NBCSN

Boo hiss, at the caps & the national game intermissions

All I saw today was that Girardi was downgraded from day to day to out indefinitely

https://www.nhl.com/news/lightning-d...ly/c-305962840
Old 03-20-2019, 04:43 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Rutta in again, Gaunce back up as insurance.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:33 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Mike Milbury, on Gourde's fight against Vrana: "And here's Vrana, he's not a fighter. Groude.... he'll fight people he knows he can beat, which is smart."

Oh f*** right the f*** off.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:33 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Nasty

This has been a nasty physical game and we are holding our ground. Kemp year started it with Cedric and paid a price for it. Wilson is getting his goon/thug on and our guys have to be careful. We have been sloppy at times but we are 3/3 on the PP and our PK is doing a great job. Yanni took on Vrana and bloodied him, and Milbury said Vrana took on a guy above his weight class, that is just too funny.
I thought Milbury said Vrana should take on someone he can beat because Yanni won’t back down from anyone.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:42 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
I thought Milbury said Vrana should take on someone he can beat because Yanni won’t back down from anyone.
Maybe he said that at a different time - wouldn't be surprised if he had to back pedal. I've since muted the broadcast.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:44 PM
Jay Feaster's Cheeto Encrusted Thumb

Ridiculous but typical that the refs make up a call (cross check? really on who?) on 13 just because his jersey reads Paquette. Looks like Kempny may have gotten more than he deserved there but he asked for it.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:03 PM
BP Staff

Kempny may have gotten his leg broken, which would be quite a blow to their blueline depth heading into the playoffs. Carlson had to play almost 30 minutes tonight.

Does anyone think Washington's ice time usage from tonight would be sustainable in a 7-game series?

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreport...9/ES021133.HTM

I don't. I feel like they blew their wad tonight and still got the L.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:11 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Kempny may have gotten his leg broken, which would be quite a blow to their blueline depth heading into the playoffs. Carlson had to play almost 30 minutes tonight.

Does anyone think Washington's ice time usage from tonight would be sustainable in a 7-game series?

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreport...9/ES021133.HTM

I don't. I feel like they blew their wad tonight and still got the L.
No. Not remotely. Consider that Hedman and McD could likely easily play 29-30min a night since they've been so well used all year. Cernak is a fucking horse as well.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox
Old 03-20-2019, 10:21 PM
Cooper's Law

Ovechkin would have probably been at 22-23 minutes without all the powerplays. Seems like their top PP never really comes off the ice.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gaunce get a game tomorrow. Rutta has struggled these last two games.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:21 PM
Jay Feaster's Cheeto Encrusted Thumb

Definitely, I'm betting the craps are extremely frustrated after this one. And honestly most of the goals they've scored these past two games have come off of flagrant turnovers or very fortunate rebound bounces right on the stick.

It's a terrible shame we let them get a point tongiht. Would love to be responsible for a Craps>Pens first round matchup.