BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Very impressed with the strong, smart play of 24. I haven’t seen a bad move this period. Two shorties HAAAA.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Popcorn Server

Lightning started ok and finished terrible. Has anyone been that impressed with Coleman? Everytime I have seen him, he is bobbling the puck on a rush. He has been fine on PKs but I have seen nothing exciting offensively. Same with Goodrow although he isn't know for much offense.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
Very impressed with the strong, smart play of 24. I haven’t seen a bad move this period. Two shorties HAAAA.
24 with the pinch and a sweet dish for the third marker. I likey.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:22 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

This Bruins team is not having a good go of it at 5 on 5. 2nd period in particular has been a very good puck management period for the Lightning with very few breakdowns. Not perfect, but a solid performance and structured with better attention to detail and a more north-south vertical game.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Cooper's Law

Hedman must be sick, he's not playing much.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:51 PM

That was some of the worst one-sided officiating I've seen in a very long time.

Most officiating fuckups can be chalked up to incompetence and the speed of the game.

What they called on Coburn in the 1st was a joke of a call, then they let Ritchie clothesline tackle Point and pin his head to the ice and called nothing. The water skiing around the ice for most of that 2nd period on the part of Bruins players was amazing. Stephens chips a self pass behind McAvoy and McAvoy leaves his line and checks him for 15' into the boards instead of turning and going for the puck. That's interference like you're taught about in Ref School.

Ref picks Sergy once to lead to extended zone pressure against, then picked another Bolts player in the same fucking corner as he frantically went straight up retarded trying to get out of the way of the play.

Kuraly leaves the ice on a line change as hockey ops stops the play on a goal review, srum starts and Kuraly comes back off the bench and attacks a Bolts player. And the Bruins get a power play out of it?! What an absolute fucking joke.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Popcorn Server

And people wonder why fans are sick of Bettman and his buddies from Boston. What a joke this league is. Chara throats a guy and gets a small fine. Marchand can skate around and slash people and do whatever he wants. The league is a joke. No wonder boston doesn't lose at home. With officiating like this, they shouldn't even be scored on. I love how Peckham is airing out the officiating we have seen against Boston. Anyone that isn't one of those new England neanderthals sees what's going on.

Last edited by KuchieMonster; 03-07-2020 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
That was some of the worst one-sided officiating I've seen in a very long time.

Most officiating fuckups can be chalked up to incompetence and the speed of the game.

What they called on Coburn in the 1st was a joke of a call, then they let Ritchie clothesline tackle Point and pin his head to the ice and called nothing. The water skiing around the ice for most of that 2nd period on the part of Bruins players was amazing. Stephens chips a self pass behind McAvoy and McAvoy leaves his line and checks him for 15' into the boards instead of turning and going for the puck. That's interference like you're taught about in Ref School.

Ref picks Sergy once to lead to extended zone pressure against, then picked another Bolts player in the same fucking corner as he frantically went straight up retarded trying to get out of the way of the play.

Kuraly leaves the ice on a line change as hockey ops stops the play on a goal review, srum starts and Kuraly comes back off the bench and attacks a Bolts player. And the Bruins get a power play out of it?! What an absolute fucking joke.
You left out chara mugging sergachev then knocking his stick out of his hand leading to goal 2.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
You left out chara mugging sergachev then knocking his stick out of his hand leading to goal 2.
Sorry. You're absolutely right. This is absurd to watch right now.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:10 PM

Nice job Killorn. Made em pay for Ratfuck's slash at the end of the period. Gonna be tough to hold on for an entire period when we're down to 4D for most of it.