BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 03-20-2017, 10:25 PM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

Quote:
Congrats to "LOCK HER UP" Crew on its upcoming pivot to "Just Because There's An Investigation Doesn't Mean There Was Any Wrongdoing" Crew
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/843838672868954112
Old 03-20-2017, 10:29 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

I told you several weeks ago that a republican congressional staff member (not local) told me that they were going to investigate the hell out of the Russia connection in hopes that they could remove Trump and not alienate his supporters.

Today, they gave the vice chairman the time he requested to make the case against Trump (compare that to the very limited time they gave democrats on cabinet hearings). They didn't support Trump. They let him twist and the only thing they defended was the fact that the Russians didn't change the actual vote so Pence isn't tainted.

The republicans want trump gone more than the democrats. He has served their purpose. He won. Now they have to eliminate him.
On "Today" this morning, White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said this about Trump's wire-tapping charges against Obama: "I think the president firmly believes it did [happen]." And isn't that the biggest problem of all, especially when no one can produce any evidence?

Chuck Todd
Old 03-20-2017, 10:54 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

If Trump runs on for reelection he's going to lose
Old 03-21-2017, 05:39 AM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSchmitz View Post
If Trump runs on for reelection he's going to lose
Why do you believe that? Do you know Trump voters who have recognized they were conned and admit it?

He's running in 2020. He has already registered for the election and is having rallies and raising funds.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:21 AM
Bingo Bob's Intermission Contest

I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't approve his SCOTUS nominee until we find out that he isn't a traitor. But what do I know?

I do know that Gorsuch is smooth and reprehensible when it comes to protecting corporations. He's also not very fond of women's rights apparently.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:23 AM
BP Staff

He shouldn't be confirmed because that's a stolen Supreme Court bench seat. It's called general principle and the GOP shouldn't be rewarded for partisan treachery.

This message is hidden because WaiverWire is on your ignore list.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:10 AM
The Clymer-Olvestad Experiment

Pete, you forgot about the raid on Yemen and the loss of life of a US serviceman based on incomplete intelligence briefings. And how Trump didn't even bother to attend the updates live while the raid was occurring. Yet, of course, it's not his fault, it's Obama's for "greenlighting" the raid, when they claim they did no such thing. The outrage! Where are the YemenGhazi hearings!!

The Repubs are still trying to CYA even after the Russia-Trump FBI continuing investigation was revealed. Instead of following up on that line of questioning, all they are focused on is where are the leaks coming from and how can they be plugged up to protect Trump? More concerned about not finding out the truth that getting to the bottom of what is fact and what is fiction.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:14 AM
The Clymer-Olvestad Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Why do you believe that? Do you know Trump voters who have recognized they were conned and admit it?

He's running in 2020. He has already registered for the election and is having rallies and raising funds.
http://www.inquisitr.com/4071502/tru...is-increasing/

"Trump Regretters" is a thing now apparently. Too bad they didn't become informed prior to Election Day
Old 03-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Cooper's Law

When will Trump and his gaggle of minions stop talking about Hillary? Jesus, she lost and is GONE.

Move on.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't approve his SCOTUS nominee until we find out that he isn't a traitor. But what do I know?

I do know that Gorsuch is smooth and reprehensible when it comes to protecting corporations. He's also not very fond of women's rights apparently.
Smooth is the word. Hasn't revealed a thing in these hearings.