BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 06-30-2020, 01:16 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Is California the forgotten 4th stooge? They aren't doing so hot either.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:17 PM

In the State of #Missouri a poll released by Garin-Hart-Yang Research Group

GE:
#Trump: 46%
#Biden : 48% (+2%)
Old 06-30-2020, 01:18 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Data intercepts showed GRU-to-Taliban $ transfers & a key intermediary fled to Russia, bolstering earlier detainee accounts about a Russian bounty op. Trump WH omitted in its briefing to GOP lawmakers as it downplayed intel as murky/contested.
https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/s...649114626?s=21

So the White House even lied to their own party in Congress about this?

Bigger deal: someone either inside the WH or inside the IC or both is dropping some major dimes on Trump right now. If you loved Wikileaks, you’re gonna love you some WH/IC leaks.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:23 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
In the State of #Missouri a poll released by Garin-Hart-Yang Research Group

GE:
#Trump: 46%
#Biden : 48% (+2%)
I’m on the fence whether to believe this after how bad McCaskill got crushed in 2018, but it’s important to remember McCain only carried Missouri by <0.2% in 2008. So it’s not completely impossible that Missouri could end up close.

There was a story out yesterday where Trump’s campaign was claiming they had commanding leads in Florida and Ohio... right before a big fall TV buy in those states and others that upped their spending in Ohio to $16M this far. That’s a pretty big tell that their polls show Ohio is really in play, and that their campaign is a pack of liars.

Last edited by pete; 06-30-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:29 PM

Does anyone really believe we are going to play this summer?

The Denver Nuggets closed the team's practice facility starting Saturday after a round of positive tests for the coronavirus, sources told ESPN.

The Nuggets had two members of the team's 35-person Orlando traveling party -- which encompasses players, coaches and staff -- initially test positive before the weekend shutdown, sources said. There has been at least one more positive test since Saturday, sources said. Denver All-NBA center Nikola Jokic tested positive for the coronavirus in Serbia, where he was asymptomatic, sources told ESPN.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:32 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/s...649114626?s=21

So the White House even lied to their own party in Congress about this?

Bigger deal: someone either inside the WH or inside the IC or both is dropping some major dimes on Trump right now. If you loved Wikileaks, you’re gonna love you some WH/IC leaks.
You think the IC didn't take numbers when Trump repeatedly shit on them?

I keep thinking back to the high-ranking intelligence officer (I forget who it was), who said he was convinced Trump would die in jail. That was over the Russian collusion over the election tampering (alleged or otherwise). I'd say this does nothing but bolster that opinion.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:34 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Does anyone really believe we are going to play this summer?
Chances are getting dimmer by the day. Which is part of why holding the draft where there was a chance that an unconfirmed team could win the top pick was a monumentally bad idea. Throw that on the NHL shit decision pile.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
There was a story out yesterday where Trump’s campaign was claiming they had commanding leads in Florida and Ohio... right before a big fall TV buy in those states and others that upped their spending in Ohio to $16M this far. That’s a pretty big tell that their polls show Ohio is really in play, and that they’re campaign is a pack of liars.
In June alone, the Trump campaign spent more than $14 million in seven states Trump won in 2016. According to data compiled by Kantar Media/CMAG, in June the President's campaign doubled what it had already spent this year on TV and digital ads in Arizona, Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. It has also increased spending in three more Trump states: Iowa, Ohio and Texas.

The Trump campaign has reserved $69 million in television ads beginning in September through Election Day in Arizona, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. That's as clear a signal as possible that the Republican president's team expects to need to boost its position in states that should normally be given.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/polit...tes/index.html
Old 06-30-2020, 01:43 PM
BP Staff

They’re playing a lot of defense and their offensive ad buys in Nevada and Minnesota have been tiny. I’m not sure if they’ve even been on the air yet in New Hampshire, which was the third Clinton state they mentioned as a target yesterday.

Not that it means much either way, Donnie, but McGrath won in Kentucky. That may at least force McConnell to spend more on himself than he wants to, because McGrath has lots of loot.

Also there was a new poll out a couple of days ago I meant to post and supposedly Hickenlooper was killing Romanoff in the CO primary. I’ll see if I can dig that up later.

I wish we could get more polls of Montana. I have a sneaking suspicion Biden and Bullock are polling well there.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:45 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybolt View Post
You think the IC didn't take numbers when Trump repeatedly shit on them?

I keep thinking back to the high-ranking intelligence officer (I forget who it was), who said he was convinced Trump would die in jail. That was over the Russian collusion over the election tampering (alleged or otherwise). I'd say this does nothing but bolster that opinion.
I know they did, which is why I think they’re going to keep bringing the receipts right up until Election Day. You want Deep State, they’ll give you Deep State.