BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Old 09-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Default Season Ticket Renewals

I have had 1/2 season tickets for the past 4 years; 3 in the Jeep Club last year down low in 106. I have not renewed and find it strange that I have yet to receive a call from my ticket rep.

Is there a change in the front office regarding contacting past season ticket holders?
Old 09-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

I've been called several times & didn't have a pack last year (but I did in previous years). Very weird that they didn't call you before single game tickets went on sale.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Old-Skool Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
I have had 1/2 season tickets for the past 4 years; 3 in the Jeep Club last year down low in 106. I have not renewed and find it strange that I have yet to receive a call from my ticket rep.

Is there a change in the front office regarding contacting past season ticket holders?
If you havent been called and want to let me know by PM if you want to be as I can get someone on top of it for you. Just an offer if you do want tickets still
Old 09-04-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwf82 View Post
If you havent been called and want to let me know by PM if you want to be as I can get someone on top of it for you. Just an offer if you do want tickets still
I'm going the single ticket route this year. Just thought it strange not to get a call after spending around $10K (not including $8 beers, lol) the past 4 years.

We are planning a trip to Paris for next May so the $ are allocated there.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Old-Skool Assassin

Quote:
I'm going the single ticket route this year. Just thought it strange not to get a call after spending around $10K (not including $8 beers, lol) the past 4 years.

We are planning a trip to Paris for next May so the $ are allocated there.
Ahh gotcha...that works, trip to Paris is definitely more important

They had quite a bit of turnover in the summer in their ticket sales department over the summer. Theres quite a few new reps as well as a number of reps that got promotions within the department that have to give up their clients to reps as they moved to the bigger sales groups like corporate sales.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Cooper's Law

I received a snail mail from a new Rep. He said my previous Rep moved on to other things and wanted to introduce himself.

The most I've bought in one shot is like 6 tickets. I'm not sure why season ticket holders wouldn't have at least got a letter.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Johnny Shortside

Slightly OT but still about tickets, I am planning to visit Tampa next year end of March/beginning of April when should I buy tickets if I want to see a game? Also I might be around for a few weeks so should they make it to the playoffs I might want to see a game, when do playoff tickets become available?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Old-Skool Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
Slightly OT but still about tickets, I am planning to visit Tampa next year end of March/beginning of April when should I buy tickets if I want to see a game? Also I might be around for a few weeks so should they make it to the playoffs I might want to see a game, when do playoff tickets become available?
Single game tickets went on sale today actually but in general you probably wont have to worry about getting tickets until much closer to when youre coming down. Not sure if the new regime will have the same sales the old one did, but I'd guess theyll do something at some point aside from their goofy vBlast ideas.

As for playoff tickets, I honestly dont remember when they went on sale last time, someone else though I'm sure has an answer for ya there
Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwf82 View Post
Ahh gotcha...that works, trip to Paris is definitely more important

They had quite a bit of turnover in the summer in their ticket sales department over the summer. Theres quite a few new reps as well as a number of reps that got promotions within the department that have to give up their clients to reps as they moved to the bigger sales groups like corporate sales.
My old rep, Mike Warren, is still there.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Old-Skool Assassin

Quote:
My old rep, Mike Warren, is still there.

Hmmm, thats quite odd then. I'll see what I can find out just out of curiosity to see what the deal was as the money you spent generally puts you in a call first type bracket for renewals.