BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Enrico Ciccone's Blimpie Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
Can't wait for the next game so we can stop talking about this, lol.
Yess..
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Zo View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous "arguments" I've read on this message board in a long, long time .

"No, my guy screwed up worse!" "No, my guy screwed up worse!"
And yes.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleFreadrich43 View Post
Hedman didn't use the plethora of options at his disposal either. He was simply a co-pilot on that skate.
No one can deny any of that; it's just that it's immaterial. Hedman or no, Garon still has the responsibility to TRY to stop a guy marching directly through his crease, from a terrible angle, on his move that Garon has seen 100 times. Nash's skates, stick and puck were all within easy reach. As the literal last line of defense, this goal unquestionably is still Garon's fault, one that gets stopped 99 times out of 100 by him or any other pro netminder, and I'm sure he would totally admit it was on him...while not blaming Hedman, even quietly to himself. We and the coaches get to do that part, loudly and with vigor
Old 02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
No one can deny any of that; it's just that it's immaterial. Hedman or no, Garon still has the responsibility to TRY to stop a guy marching directly through his crease, from a terrible angle, on his move that Garon has seen 100 times. Nash's skates, stick and puck were all within easy reach. As the literal last line of defense, this goal unquestionably is still Garon's fault, one that gets stopped 99 times out of 100 by him or any other pro netminder, and I'm sure he would totally admit it was on him...while not blaming Hedman, even quietly to himself. We and the coaches get to do that part, loudly and with vigor
Okay, you win, the 1st round golden boy's mistake doesn't compare to the career journeyman's mistake.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 PM
John Tortorella's Doghouse

Lets just say this. It is a team game, and it really does not matter how the puck ended up in the net. It did, that happens in the NHL- hockey is a game of mistakes- obviously even the pros make them ALL the time-For the record, I'd say Nash is a lot harder to stop than people might think-he's a pretty accomplished power forward in the world's best league after all...