BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Old 04-16-2018, 11:08 PM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

Can we suppress people who post blatant propaganda links in our community? I don't mind them being posted and they should certainly be free to post them, but if you post CNSNews(Conservative News Service) links, there should be some warning for anyone else who reads it so that they know they're looking at Grade D propaganda.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox
Old 04-17-2018, 07:34 AM
Steve Downie's Kisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
Can we suppress people who post blatant propaganda links in our community? I don't mind them being posted and they should certainly be free to post them, but if you post CNSNews(Conservative News Service) links, there should be some warning for anyone else who reads it so that they know they're looking at Grade D propaganda.
Guess sources could possibly be....inaccurate? This will be interesting to see how it eventually plays out in this thread.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rober...edium=referral
Old 04-17-2018, 01:39 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
If the creature in question had shown any appetite for discussion, I'd tolerate his shit-posting. But he has proven to be nothing but a troll, and when he spreads his beligerence to other hockey threads, that's when I drop the ban-hammer. Buh-bye.

"Bad news. The Lightning already ARE the Sharks."
Old 04-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Can we suppress people who post blatant propaganda links in our community?
Well, that would be nice. Best to just ignore it, hopefully most are doing the same. I also hope that most here are discerning enough to know a BS site when they see it.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Alex Kharitonov's Balls

Default Former first lady Barbara Bush dies at age 92

RIP...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...D=ansmsnnews11
"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Partial text of President Obama's October 18, 2016 Speech
Old 04-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Alex Kharitonov's Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutznboltz View Post
Markets down > 100 points the day after
DOW JONES INDU AVERAGE NDX

"...But the larger point I want to emphasize here is that there is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved.

There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.
..."

Old 04-17-2018, 09:35 PM
Alex Kharitonov's Balls

Default More California cities, counties resist state's efforts to oppose Trump's immigration

More California cities, counties resist state's efforts to oppose Trump's immigration crackdown

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-ca...ion-crackdown/

..."

Old 04-17-2018, 10:58 PM
Alex Kharitonov's Balls

Default CIA-Director-Pompeo-met-with-North-Korean-leader-Kim-Jong-Un-over-Easter-weekend

http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/...kend_167428537

..."

Old 04-18-2018, 09:47 AM
Alex Kharitonov's Balls

Default Crickets....

..."

Old 04-18-2018, 02:03 PM
BP Staff

Someone's pretty thirsty for attention.