BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Janitor's Closet

Old 11-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Vaclav Prospal Survivalist

Default Link to BP Top 30?

A few times in the past I have found myself wanting to go back and re-read the most current (at that time) BP prospects ranking with scouting reports. As it is now, unless I'm just missing the easy to find link, I have to scroll thru the "front page" forum to find it. Would it be possible to link the page either using the current "BP Top 30 Prospects" or something else added in to the current box showing the rankings on the front page? Not only would this be good for me personally when I go back to read again, but I also see this being helpful to anyone who visits BP for the first time and as they do their initial investigating and searching they can read first-hand not only the knowledge and work that you guys have put in but also get to familiarize themselves in the quickest manner.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uf1910 View Post
A few times in the past I have found myself wanting to go back and re-read the most current (at that time) BP prospects ranking with scouting reports. As it is now, unless I'm just missing the easy to find link, I have to scroll thru the "front page" forum to find it. Would it be possible to link the page either using the current "BP Top 30 Prospects" or something else added in to the current box showing the rankings on the front page? Not only would this be good for me personally when I go back to read again, but I also see this being helpful to anyone who visits BP for the first time and as they do their initial investigating and searching they can read first-hand not only the knowledge and work that you guys have put in but also get to familiarize themselves in the quickest manner.
You can always read our latest Prospect Rankings article linked from our Prospects Page at http://boltprospects.com/prospects. You'll see the link right under our Bolt Prospects Top 25 Ranked Prospects title. No searching and this link is auto-updated everytime we come out with a new ranking article, so it's always the latest.

If you look under this link and to the right-side margin, you'll see a "More" link which will take you to a "archive" page of links of all our past Rankings feature articles.