BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 01-21-2018, 11:52 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Anyone heard anything about what happened to palat?
Old 01-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Nothing

There was nothing in the paper today so hopefully it is nothing serious. We got manhandled last night and we started losing and only Point tried to bring us back. I say sit Killer and Pacquette and bring up some kids for a cup of coffee and if they outplay those two then let them stay. 3 in a row is a problem. 1 or even 2 I can understand but 3 makes me worry.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Cooper's Law

Vasi was rocking an unreal 1.94 GAA before he began this "5 a game" skid. Whether no rest, plenty of rest, home, away, PP, even strength....nothing matters. Giving up goals early, late in periods...after the first three softies last night, I switched it off. Granted, the 2nd one should obviously have been disallowed, but still. Everything from his positioning and angles and finding the puck to his decisions with the it behind the net...just awful.

Time to wonder if he's got girlfriend problems, or an injury. Hope he's able to work himself out of this soon.

Not to mention Hedman out, the entire team in disarray, none of the thrilling quick pass plays, easy breakouts and zone entries. They're lucky if they can slog it through the neutral zone far enough to dump it in without icing.

Gotta ask, WTF is with this new "BYE WEEK" in hockey...when you aren't even going to the Olympics?! All-Star break is enough.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:00 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post
Vasi was rocking an unreal 1.94 GAA before he began this "5 a game" skid. Whether no rest, plenty of rest, home, away, PP, even strength....nothing matters. Giving up goals early, late in periods...after the first three softies last night, I switched it off. Granted, the 2nd one should obviously have been disallowed, but still. Everything from his positioning and angles and finding the puck to his decisions with the it behind the net...just awful.

Time to wonder if he's got girlfriend problems, or an injury. Hope he's able to work himself out of this soon.

Not to mention Hedman out, the entire team in disarray, none of the thrilling quick pass plays, easy breakouts and zone entries. They're lucky if they can slog it through the neutral zone far enough to dump it in without icing.

Gotta ask, WTF is with this new "BYE WEEK" in hockey...when you aren't even going to the Olympics?! All-Star break is enough.
Vasi has looked ok during this stretch, it's all I'm team defense. The difference between now and early in the season is he isn't playing like the best goalie in hockey right now, but that doesnt mean awful either. I mean, your definition of softies are goals to guys left wide open from the top if the circle and in for shots. Not like, guy makes great move and gets open. This is clean face off loss to slapshot or nobody with 10 feet of guy inside the circles. Early season vasi makes those saves, but good God, how about covering somebody.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:01 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Shelf View Post

You were saying... something?