BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Channelside

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 11-14-2017, 07:22 PM
The Great Zo's Avatar
The Great Zo The Great Zo is online now
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH
Posts: 5,153
Default

A classic veteran change-of-scenery trade: Edmonton sends F Jussi Jokinen to Los Angeles for F Mike Cammalleri. Source.

Both players were bought out during this past off-season.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 11-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Sotnos's Avatar
Sotnos Sotnos is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Posts: 13,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gphockey View Post
So sad, but so beautiful the way the Blues players adopted her.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 11-15-2017, 11:14 PM
Donnie D's Avatar
Donnie D Donnie D is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sarasota
Posts: 6,930
Default

Luke Witkowski looking at a possible 10 game suspension for coming back onto the ice after being escorted to the locker room by the officials and instigating a line brawl. Best part, Howard skating over to the brawl with his goalie mask on top of his head then puts it back on before he gets into the fight. Who says goalies are stupid?

I don’t know how to link a video, but I’m sure someone will.
__________________
If they retire Mark Streit’s number before Curtis McElhinney‘s, I swear, I will never watch the Lightning again. Never forget.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 11-15-2017, 11:21 PM
The Great Zo's Avatar
The Great Zo The Great Zo is online now
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH
Posts: 5,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Luke Witkowski looking at a possible 10 game suspension for coming back onto the ice after being escorted to the locker room by the officials and instigating a line brawl. Best part, Howard skating over to the brawl with his goalie mask on top of his head then puts it back on before he gets into the fight. Who says goalies are stupid?

I don’t know how to link a video, but I’m sure someone will.
Here's a video of the whole thing from Sportsnet: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/g...mes-red-wings/
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 11-16-2017, 05:40 AM
RSchmitz's Avatar
RSchmitz RSchmitz is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Zo View Post
Here's a video of the whole thing from Sportsnet: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/g...mes-red-wings/
Wow I see so many players I dislike
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 11-16-2017, 05:58 AM
BurnTHalO's Avatar
BurnTHalO BurnTHalO is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Marietta, OH
Posts: 5,710
Default

The humors of the Nhl. Witko looking at a 10 game suspension for stepping back off the bench, mantha looking at nothing as he continues throwing punches om a guy who he pushed down to the ground and is sitting on top of.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 11-16-2017, 12:04 PM
The Great Zo's Avatar
The Great Zo The Great Zo is online now
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH
Posts: 5,153
Default

It's November 16, 2017, and the Predators' goalie tandem is Pekka Rinne and Anders Lindback.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 11-16-2017, 05:51 PM
The Great Zo's Avatar
The Great Zo The Great Zo is online now
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wilmington, OH
Posts: 5,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
Witko looking at a 10 game suspension for stepping back off the bench
Confirmed by Ken Holland. 10-game suspension for Witko.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 11-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Derek28 Derek28 is offline
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3,380
Default

I know the suspension is one of those cut and dry rules, but it sucks that Witkowski gets 10 for that, and Tkachuk who instigated the scrum won't even get half that.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 11-16-2017, 06:58 PM
BurnTHalO's Avatar
BurnTHalO BurnTHalO is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Marietta, OH
Posts: 5,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek28 View Post
I know the suspension is one of those cut and dry rules, but it sucks that Witkowski gets 10 for that, and Tkachuk who instigated the scrum won't even get half that.
Or mantha pounding on a guy lying down. What's more dangerous? As much as I like the black and white rules, it wouldn't be the first time they decided to ignore that (*ahem. Malkin).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.