BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > The Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10201  
Old 10-19-2017, 03:38 PM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 5,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
Yeah, that emoticon doesn't really begin to cover it. Is there one that conveys anger and being mystified at the stupidity and callousness of another poster?
Really??? If one can not stand up for themselves..............what do you want them to do, wait for someone else to do it for you?

I mean we are talking about the scum of the earth and no one should have to deal with disgusting people like that. If you sit ideally by you only allow them to continue this type of behavior.

And how do you deal with this scum? You document everything they do and say an take it over their head and if they are the head person you go public.
Reply With Quote
  #10202  
Old 10-19-2017, 04:05 PM
ZeykShade's Avatar
ZeykShade ZeykShade is offline
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Really??? If one can not stand up for themselves..............what do you want them to do, wait for someone else to do it for you?

I mean we are talking about the scum of the earth and no one should have to deal with disgusting people like that. If you sit ideally by you only allow them to continue this type of behavior.

And how do you deal with this scum? You document everything they do and say an take it over their head and if they are the head person you go public.
"In this day and age it does not take a strong person to come forward. Many will find that have a very huge support system. This is not the 60's or 70's."

That's what you said. You're trying to backpedal and restate and fumblefuck your way out of saying something incredibly callous and insensitive. Even in this latest flaccid flailing, you manage to victim blame. "If you sit ideally(sic) by you only allow them to continue this type of behavior." Cool, so if the victim is paralyzed by fear of reprisal, then the blame for future abuse is somehow shared by them. You're wrong. You're heartless. Every time you attempt to restate your original position and call sexual harassers/abusers "scum" etc, you dig a deeper hole.

We went through this exact shit last October and you were on the opposite side of it. Your opinions were decidedly different then.
Reply With Quote
  #10203  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:02 PM
WaiverWire's Avatar
WaiverWire WaiverWire is offline
Steven Stamkos' One Timer
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tampa
Posts: 5,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeykShade View Post
"In this day and age it does not take a strong person to come forward. Many will find that have a very huge support system. This is not the 60's or 70's."

That's what you said. You're trying to backpedal and restate and fumblefuck your way out of saying something incredibly callous and insensitive. Even in this latest flaccid flailing, you manage to victim blame. "If you sit ideally(sic) by you only allow them to continue this type of behavior." Cool, so if the victim is paralyzed by fear of reprisal, then the blame for future abuse is somehow shared by them. You're wrong. You're heartless. Every time you attempt to restate your original position and call sexual harassers/abusers "scum" etc, you dig a deeper hole.

We went through this exact shit last October and you were on the opposite side of it. Your opinions were decidedly different then.

Your so full of crap.

I am telling Sotnos that you should stand up for what you believe is wrong. That is all. I am telling her not to let others walk over her, or anyone for that matter.

I am telling her, and others, that there are many many that will stand up and support her or anyone else confronted with this type of behavior.

You need to watch last night's episode of Law and Order SVU. There is a scene in a gym that says it all. Do yourself a favor and watch it. You will see that those that encounter this behavior are not alone.

So stop being a putz
Reply With Quote
  #10204  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:51 PM
ZeykShade's Avatar
ZeykShade ZeykShade is offline
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaiverWire View Post
Your so full of crap.

I am telling Sotnos that you should stand up for what you believe is wrong. That is all. I am telling her not to let others walk over her, or anyone for that matter.

I am telling her, and others, that there are many many that will stand up and support her or anyone else confronted with this type of behavior.

You need to watch last night's episode of Law and Order SVU. There is a scene in a gym that says it all. Do yourself a favor and watch it. You will see that those that encounter this behavior are not alone.

So stop being a putz
"In this day and age it does not take a strong person to come forward." - WaiverWire with regard to reporting Sexual Abuse/Harassment.
Reply With Quote
  #10205  
Old 10-19-2017, 06:37 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,364
Default

Quote:
you need to watch last night's episode of law and order svu.
Is a work of fiction!!!
__________________
S-Stammermeter 2017-2018: 02

This message is hidden because WaiverWire is on your ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #10206  
Old 10-19-2017, 07:42 PM
dannybolt's Avatar
dannybolt dannybolt is offline
Stephane Richer's Puckbunny
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St. Pete
Posts: 856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete View Post
Is a work of fiction!!!
Along with 95% of his posting history.
__________________
Ondrej Palat fan club member
Reply With Quote
  #10207  
Old 10-19-2017, 08:19 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,364
Default

Sweet Jesus, that's even worse than a random anecdote.

Should one of you all tell him the show 24 wasn't real either?
__________________
S-Stammermeter 2017-2018: 02

This message is hidden because WaiverWire is on your ignore list.
Reply With Quote
  #10208  
Old 10-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Maverick9911's Avatar
Maverick9911 Maverick9911 is offline
Guy Boucher's One-Three-One
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 2,492
Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911
Default

" In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous."

Baa BAAAA
Reply With Quote
  #10209  
Old 10-19-2017, 08:37 PM
pete's Avatar
pete pete is offline
BP Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick9911 View Post
" In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous."

Baa BAAAA
"Except with a Republican does it. Then you double down to make him President."
__________________
S-Stammermeter 2017-2018: 02

This message is hidden because WaiverWire is on your ignore list.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2008, BoltProspects.com. All Rights Reserved.