BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 04-14-2019, 06:57 AM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

Default Round 1 Game 3 4/14 at 7PM NBCSN or SUN

Time to change or...

Quote:
Joseph-Stamkos-Gourde
Palat-Point-Johnson
Killorn-Cirelli-Miller
Erne-Paquette-Callahan
Kucherov-Martel

McDonagh-Cernak
Sergachev-Girardi
Coburn-Rutta
-Line combo in practice per Caley Chelios.

Obviously Kuch is out. You’d think you’d move up Miller and play him more either with Point or Stamkos. Crap if Hedman is out.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:31 AM
John Grahame's Designated Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydeedub View Post
Time to change or...

-Line combo in practice per Caley Chelios.

Obviously Kuch is out. You’d think you’d move up Miller and play him more either with Point or Stamkos. Crap if Hedman is out.
Hedman has been no where in this series along with Kuch, Stamkos, Vasy..... they have all gone bye bye.

Pete - your eloquence in the write up on game II has filled in all the gaps in my long standing bitch about the team. They are soft when the games mean something. The long 82 game pre-season gives us all lots of razzle dazzle in the twine but when the grunts show up for real hockey these paper weights have yet to put on their armor shields to tidy up to the bar.

Maybe they find a way that would be sweet all I know is from what I've seen in the leadership core starting with the Coach is play the tape from any of the years since 2014/2015 it's always the same. We got this, were in control, we know what were doing always ending in the same refrain we will get it right next time. Well the window has closed...... until they win a shift, win a battle for the puck, win a period and doing all that make Big Bad Bob look like the sieve he has always been in the playoffs. Also, maybe the Coach stops falling in love with discards like Rutta...... I mean really you don't think a healthy Coburn would bring some much needed grit to this team when we are as soft as dry powdery snow flakes. Yup, that's a master coach give him the forever Coach of the Year award with the Bubble gum wrapped Contract.

Interesting stat - Coach Torts - 4 years in Cup for the Bolts, 4 years in Conference finals trip for the Rangers, this is the fourth year in with the Jackets..... hmmmmm

Till next year I leave you with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZY5DBmgC_A

They should add this to the play list at the start of the real season in hockey for the Bolts. Their Just epitaph - And then add the 19th hole at the Innisbrook CopperHead Course were the lads will be shinning up the clubs for next years version of "The Death by Coops Charmin Crew".
Old 04-14-2019, 07:38 AM
Cooper's Law

Enough negativity. I won’t throw dirt on this team yet. Let’s see what happens tonight. If we win, guess who feels the pressure? We still have a prime opportunity to turn this around.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:23 AM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

I guess the report I was given that Hedman didn’t make the trip was unfortunately true. By the way Stralman also didn’t travel up there either.

Last edited by Donnie D; 04-14-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolthed View Post
Enough negativity. I won’t throw dirt on this team yet. Let’s see what happens tonight. If we win, guess who feels the pressure? We still have a prime opportunity to turn this around.
Right on. We’ve all underestimated this team too many times during games only to see them come back.

Unfortunately, we just picked a bad time to see 2 or 3 of our top defensemen get injured.
Old 04-14-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
I guess the report I was given that Hedman didn’t make the trip was unfortunately true. By the way Stralman also didn’t travel up there either.
Cooper said that Hedman is a game-time decision, but he did not participate in the morning skate.

Joe Smith says Stralman is on the ice right now (along with Kucherov).
Old 04-14-2019, 11:35 AM
Vincent Lecavalier's Lifetime Contract

Seeing fans on Twitter calling for Louis Domingue to start...
Old 04-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Cooper's Law

Well, Vasy has been bad. Real bad. So I can understand the inclination.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox
Old 04-14-2019, 11:46 AM

Yeah if we had just got average goaltending we might have won one of them.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:16 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoek View Post
Yeah if we had just got average goaltending we might have won one of them.
Game one could have been saved by average goaltending for sure.
The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense! - Brian Cox