BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > The Draft

Old 07-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Big crowd out there this afternoon. People couldn't get into the rink area and were standing on benches out in the hall to see.
“Trump is ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of seventy-seven words that is better called Jerkish than English.” Philip Roth
Old 07-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Cooper's Law

I like this Costello guy. Gets laid out bye Milan and gets up and gets in his face then proceeds to shoot a wicked shot for a goal.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:16 AM

LOL yeah that was pretty awesome.
Old 07-06-2014, 11:39 AM

Team Filppula just crushed everyone. DeAngelo sure has that offense thing down. O'Donnell impressive too.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Camp

My son and I were there also, O'Donnell looks good, heavy shot and quick release, plays hard. Koekoek looks to be in shape and ready to,play, yeah he should be on his way to SYR. We watched DeAngelo for awhile and he was always smiling, you could tell he loves being on the ice, excellent wheels and great shot, great set up passes also saw him make two really good defensive plays to take the puck away for the forward,plus he scored on Guds with a sweet shot, but he got moved around a couple of times. Y bigger guys...he needs to add muscle and learn to play the body better. Brayden Point looked skinny out there, but he is quick with a very good shot, needs muscle. Best for last Drouin schooled Vasilevski with a backhander goal, but the next time he got into position to try it Vasilevski was right there, Vasilevski does not make the same mistake twice. Drouin is so good, you always have to have your stick on the ice because he sees the play so well and gets the puck to the open player. Stammer may get 70 with Drouin on his line. The goalies all looked good and they all made some excellent stops, although Vasilevski made the best stop of the day.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:50 PM
BP Staff

Quote:
Stammer may get 70 with Drouin on his line.
If so, see you in the BPEL finals, Chad.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Crispy's Notepad

Default Drouin over and ready

to bring his show to TB:

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...mpa-this-year/

our prospect camp should be the most interesting of the NHL summer with lots of talent competing with each other. Too bad for Erne..
Old 07-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to timothy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolts37205 View Post
gotta believe he will be Syracuse bound
With the acquisitions of Garrison and Stralman, and one-ways to Barberio and Sustr? Uh, yeah. 100% chance of that.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:16 AM
The Chief's Canadian Ginger Ale

I was at the camp and it was probably one of the better ones i have been too.

3 Stars:
1) Drouin
2) O'Donell
3) Deangelo

Each one of them impressed me. Drouin looked to be showing off a bit, by self passes off the skate and going in and out of the defense. He really excels by throwing his body one way and having the puck set up for a cut the other way when the defense commits. Certainly impressive.... hands of gold.

O'Donell was the biggest surprise to me. He had excellent vision with the puck and seemed to always be the one making plays.

Deangelo knows how to play offense. If he can gain some size and perfect his poke check...we will have hit a home run.

Some others that played well was Pointe, Costello, and each of the goalies looked to be in good positioning.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:53 AM
John Tortorella's Doghouse

My son and I both agreed that Dalton Smith stood out as well. Didn't know much about him so I had to look him up. 2Nd round pi k 2010, 34th overall Columbus. Not great offensive numbers at Springfield, Syracuse. Not small though. Gonna keep an eye on him now.