BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Hockey Talk > Game On!

Old 03-31-2019, 03:50 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
I didn't see any.
Neither did I
Old 03-31-2019, 05:04 PM

I saw the balloons. They were behind the Caps bench. I don't think they were helium filled. They didn't rise and the fans promptly deflated them.
Old 03-31-2019, 09:51 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie D View Post
Jon Cooper said after the game that Erik Cernak will be fine but added Hedman will be evaluated tomorrow, said he got hit "in a sensitive area'', did not rule out a possible concussion

EE
A busted nose can and will be reset..no problem. Iím guessing 77 has a bone bruise after a big hit. Cernak is NOT going to shy away from the physical play, including Wilson. IMHO, he should have gone for the big smack, at the first oppty. Lacking that, get a hand free and down head and wait for a big uppercut. If you get hit on the top of the head, with your helmet on, who cares. He traded toe to toe and lost the big whack battle. Reaves is the only guy in the league that Wilson is afraid of and canít handle. This will replay if they face each other.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:14 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
The TBT said that Washington fans had helium filled balloons ready for OVs 50th goal. For those who attended, did they release them and they went to the top of the arena? How did they let them enter with these things through security?
I saw one of them on the telecast, it didn't look like they released them.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:04 PM
Cooper's Law

Default Despise

I just despise these crap fans. They have no right to turn our stadium into a crapitals stadium. I would never do that in another teams home, it is just insulting and they should have been thrown out. Imagine if you did that in Philly or Boston what would happen.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:38 PM
Dave Mishkin's Larynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapbolt View Post
I just despise these crap fans. They have no right to turn our stadium into a crapitals stadium. I would never do that in another teams home, it is just insulting and they should have been thrown out. Imagine if you did that in Philly or Boston what would happen.
Then STM's should stop selling their tickets to opposing fans. Can't wait until the playoffs start and I can hear everyone around me brag about how much they are making on their tickets while I am subjected to now having to sit next to the ass hats that buy them. If you want an investment go by stocks or something. If you want to be a fan attend the games.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:48 PM
Curtis McElhinney's Game Worn Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Then STM's should stop selling their tickets to opposing fans. Can't wait until the playoffs start and I can hear everyone around me brag about how much they are making on their tickets while I am subjected to now having to sit next to the ass hats that buy them. If you want an investment go by stocks or something. If you want to be a fan attend the games.
I'm not a STH anymore, but couldn't agree more.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:46 AM

I understand why some people are selling tickets.

The prices are going up so much (30% in 3 years) that they no longer can afford to attend every game. So STM sell the Blackhawk, Penguin and Toronto games so that they can afford the rest. Frankly, when this years increase came through, my wife and I talked about it with our rep during a meet and greet and the teamís rep made the same suggestion to us, without any prompting.

During the first cup run, they didnít require you to buy all four series as a STM. I only bought rounds 3 and the finals as I couldnít afford all 4 rounds. You arenít given that choice now. You have to purchase every game. I know the guy in front of me is going to sell game 1 of each series so he can afford to attend the remainder.

Iím going to be out of town for games 1 and 2. Iím selling them on the ticket exchange. When you do that you have no control over who will buy them.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Dave Mishkin's Larynx

Quote:
I understand why some people are selling tickets.

The prices are going up so much (30% in 3 years) that they no longer can afford to attend every game. So STM sell the Blackhawk, Penguin and Toronto games so that they can afford the rest. Frankly, when this years increase came through, my wife and I talked about it with our rep during a meet and greet and the teamís rep made the same suggestion to us, without any prompting.

During the first cup run, they didnít require you to buy all four series as a STM. I only bought rounds 3 and the finals as I couldnít afford all 4 rounds. You arenít given that choice now. You have to purchase every game. I know the guy in front of me is going to sell game 1 of each series so he can afford to attend the remainder.

Iím going to be out of town for games 1 and 2. Iím selling them on the ticket exchange. When you do that you have no control over who will buy them.
It's a free country so sell on the ticket exchange if you so choose, but you then lose the right to bitch about being surrounded by obnoxious opposing fans in your own building. You opened the door and invited them in.