BoltProspects Community Forums  

Go Back   BoltProspects Community Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Talk

Old 10-27-2019, 03:26 PM
Cooper's Law

Arians and Leftwich lost this game. Stupid ass punt on 4th and 1 in Titans territory when you have all the momentum and then running on 4th and 1 at the end. Absolute clown show of a franchise.

Also the refs absolutely blew the fumble on that fake field goal. That was going back for a TD if they let it play out.

Last edited by Derek28; 10-27-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:26 PM
Steven Stamkos' One Timer

It could be worse. Browns had 3 straight plays result in turnovers (including a shovel pass int and kicking the ball out of their own hands). But the BEST thing was that the coach didn't want to call a timeout, so on 4th and 11 they intentionally false started. I haven't watched football in years (minus when I'm out of town and it's on the tv at a restaurant), and I watched most of the hilarity of this game.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnTHalO View Post
It could be worse. Browns had 3 straight plays result in turnovers (including a shovel pass int and kicking the ball out of their own hands). But the BEST thing was that the coach didn't want to call a timeout, so on 4th and 11 they intentionally false started. I haven't watched football in years (minus when I'm out of town and it's on the tv at a restaurant), and I watched most of the hilarity of this game.
Baker Manziel is special.
Old 10-28-2019, 06:15 AM
Cooper's Law

Send a message via AIM to Jester47

Apparently so is Jameis - for some reason this team seems to love this guy - Bucs fans, settle in, I have a sinking feeling this guys is gonna be around for quite some time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Jester47; 10-28-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:11 PM
Steve F**king Yzerman

Send a message via AIM to Maverick9911

Crazy thing is, he's right. Doesn't make me feel comfortable at all with Jameis right now, though. He seems mentally beyond repair. The guy is probably in the upper echelon of all NFL QBs on the run, yet Leftwich and Arians refuse to take advantage of his legs and run more PA. 4th and 1 and you run from the shotgun, with Barber no less? You keep targeting your fringe 3DRB in the red zone WHY?

He got lucky that one horrible INT was dropped. The fumbles go against him on the stat sheet but I don't blame him for either. That last pick may have been a bad route by the WR but he still shouldn't have been throwing that ball. The whole mantra this offseason was that the team finally had a competent coaching staff and we'd have accountability. Haven't seen any of that so far this year. Leftwich hasn't impressed me one damn bit.

Perriman needs to be cut ASAP so as to collect the extra compensatory pick. I knew they'd miss Adam Humphries but good God, the lack of a productive third wideout this season has been devastating, as is the continued absence of OJ Howard (remember when the people mad at the Bucs for passing up Dalvin Cook were just labeled salty Noles fans? Pepperidge Farm remembers).

It would be so Tampa Bay to shore up the OL in the offseason, get better wideout depth (Titans could foreseeably cut Humphries at this rate), then throw a rookie behind them. Then again, I could see them standing pat, throwing Jameis back there on a franchise year, and then acting mystified when he continues to struggle. He's failed the team so far but they've arguably failed him much more.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Cooper's Law

DB's getting burned on every down so let's continue to blitz against one of the most mobile QB's in the league and give none of them help. I'm not convinced Winston is the future at QB, but I imagine the pressure of needing to go out there and pretty much have to put up 50 to win every week is a tough spot to be in.

Maybe Licht will draft a decent corner this year with whatever top 5 pick we end up with. He's only screwed up on the other 20 DB's he's drafted so he should be due right?
Old 11-03-2019, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek28 View Post
DB's getting burned on every down so let's continue to blitz against one of the most mobile QB's in the league and give none of them help. I'm not convinced Winston is the future at QB, but I imagine the pressure of needing to go out there and pretty much have to put up 50 to win every week is a tough spot to be in.

Maybe Licht will draft a decent corner this year with whatever top 5 pick we end up with. He's only screwed up on the other 20 DB's he's drafted so he should be due right?
Licht is horrible. Dominick was a cut above this guy. Arians is an idiot if he came back to work with him.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Cooper's Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flycoon View Post
Licht is horrible. Dominick was a cut above this guy. Arians is an idiot if he came back to work with him.
Hard to be a good GM when you're taking hours a day to run a Jameis burner on twitter arguing with fans/media about how great of a QB you have.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:52 PM
Evan Oberg's Frequent Flyer Miles

My God Myles Garrett just went full Artyuhkin on Mason Rudolph
Old 11-15-2019, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBolt View Post
My God Myles Garrett just went full Artyuhkin on Mason Rudolph
I was just coming here to post this exact thing.